KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mr. Majestic and Supreme vs Silver Surfer and Captain Atom

Mr. Majestic and Supreme vs Silver Surfer and Captain Atom
Started by: D_Dude1210

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Mr. Majestic and Supreme vs Silver Surfer and Captain Atom

Who wins?

No BFR.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:53 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Team 2

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 12:37 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

2, SS tips the scale.

Maj is not on his level.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 03:46 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Team One almost every time.

Supreme's highly resistant to energy attacks and would tear CA limb from limb. Neither of these guys have any weaknesses to expose, and Majestic is stronger and faster H2H than Surfer.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:10 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enyalus
Team One almost every time.

Supreme's highly resistant to energy attacks and would tear CA limb from limb. Neither of these guys have any weaknesses to expose, and Majestic is stronger and faster H2H than Surfer.

Isn't Mag's vulnerable to temporal energy? Seems like I remember Roldz saying that one time but it's possible I'm mistaken...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:51 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by darthgoober
Isn't Mag's vulnerable to temporal energy? Seems like I remember Roldz saying that one time but it's possible I'm mistaken...

I don't know who 'Roldz' is?

Majestic was dying due to repeated exposure to temporal and dimensional travel while unprotected. His molecules were breaking down and he had about a month to live. IMO it was just a plot device. Like All-Star Superman's cells breaking down from too much sun radiation.

But again, it was repeated exposure from that and dimensional travel to and from the mainstream DC universe and elsewhere and jumping backwards in time to prevent the death of the WS universe.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:54 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I don't know who 'Roldz' is?

Majestic was dying due to repeated exposure to temporal and dimensional travel while unprotected. His molecules were breaking down and he had about a month to live. IMO it was just a plot device. Like All-Star Superman's cells breaking down from too much sun radiation.

But again, it was repeated exposure from that and dimensional travel to and from the mainstream DC universe and elsewhere and jumping backwards in time to prevent the death of the WS universe.

So if Surfer started used high levels amounts of temporal energy(perhaps in conjuction with matter manipulation) there's a good chance that it'll wreck havoc on Maj's system shouldn't it? Or did he eventually get over the vulnerability?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:00 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

So if Surfer started used high levels amounts of temporal energy(perhaps in conjuction with matter manipulation) there's a good chance that it'll wreck havoc on Maj's system shouldn't it? Or did he eventually get over the vulnerability?

I don't know. I mean, if you're talking about a blast of chronal energy against Majestic, then I don't think it would work. Surfer would need to be able to affect Majestic's molecules with it. And Majestic's invulnerability aura should stop that...

The vulnerability was only brought up once, at the end of Majestic's second solo series. As a way to end it. So, I dunno. Like I said, it seemed like a plot excuse to me, like All-Star Superman.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:03 PM
darthgoober

I don't know. I mean, if you're talking about a blast of chronal energy against Majestic, then I don't think it would work. Surfer would need to be able to affect Majestic's molecules with it. And Majestic's invulnerability aura should stop that...

The vulnerability was only brought up once, at the end of Majestic's second solo series. As a way to end it. So, I dunno. Like I said, it seemed like a plot excuse to me, like All-Star Superman.

How would his invulnerability stop something that he's vulnerable to? Isn't that like saying that Supes's bio aura would protect him against K-nite?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:05 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

How would his invulnerability stop something that he's vulnerable to? Isn't that like saying that Supes's bio aura would protect him against K-nite?

It's not one of his vulnerabilities, but a vulnerability of everyone in general in the WS universe. You time travel and dimensional travel repeatedly without protection (like a Hazmat crew not wearing their suits), and you're gonna get exposed to something and die. But like I said, his cells were breaking down for at least a month and he never died in the comic.

The only thing that can bypass Majestic's aura are blades forged from the Creation Engine, and blunt physical force.

Also...does K-nite affect Supes at a molecular level? I don't know how that works lol. Doesn't it just drain the energy out of his cells?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:11 PM
Naija boy

Majestic is stronger and faster H2H than Surfer.

Surfer is more durable +forcefields,has at least comparable combat speed, is more versatile AND has a higher poweroutput. Id say his advantages outweigh majestics.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:28 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer is more durable +forcefields,has at least comparable combat speed, is more versatile AND has a higher poweroutput. Id say his advantages outweigh majestics.

His combat speed is less than Majestic's, by however much. Majestic is stronger. And Majestic also has matter and energy manipulation, so I don't see why Surfer is more versatile.

Surfer can't beat Majestic before Supreme ends CA.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:30 PM
Naija boy

The only thing that can bypass Majestic's aura are blades forged from the Creation Engine, and blunt physical force.

So does this mean that he is COMPLETELY invulnerable to energy attacks? Also was this stated or is this conjecture on ur part? Further do have any instances of him resisting matter manipulation?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:32 PM
darthgoober

It's not one of his vulnerabilities, but a vulnerability of everyone in general in the WS universe. You time travel and dimensional travel repeatedly without protection (like a Hazmat crew not wearing their suits), and you're gonna get exposed to something and die. But like I said, his cells were breaking down for at least a month and he never died in the comic.

But that's no different than any type of energy. People are completely unaffected by low levels of controlled radiation and dangerous levels of exposure can take long periods to actually kill someone(depending on just how intense the levels are) but that doesn't mean that a person can survive if they're suddenly being blasted by concentrated doses of the stuff.

Didn't the temporal energy have to bypass his invulnerability to affect him at all? Even if it's a vulnerability shared by everyone in his universe, it's obvious that temporal energy can and will get through his aura and have an effect on him.

Also...does K-nite affect Supes at a molecular level? I don't know how that works lol. Doesn't it just drain the energy out of his cells?

That's red solar energy. K-nite works a little differently if I'm not mistaken.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:33 PM
Naija boy

His combat speed is less than Majestic's, by however much. Majestic is stronger. And Majestic also has matter and energy manipulation, so I don't see why Surfer is more versatile.

Surfer can't beat Majestic before Supreme ends CA.

THe combat speed thing can be argued. Also the term "matter and energy manipulation" is a bit to general. Surfer has done( and contnuosly does) things that most matter and enegry manipulators cant. His mattter/energy manip encompasses a far wider range than most.

And he can via chronal energy attacks

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:36 PM
Squirrel Fart

Majestic only has a few matter and energy manipulation feats.

No where the amount or level that SS does it on.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:38 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

So does this mean that he is COMPLETELY invulnerable to energy attacks? Also was this stated or is this conjecture on ur part? Further do have any instances of him resisting matter manipulation?

He's taken more than planet-destroying blasts to the face without a scratch on him. It's been stated by Majestic, Nemesis, and Zealot.

I thought I had an instance of him resisting magical matter transmutation, but its iffy at best...
And he can via chronal energy attacks

You going to argue that Surfer uses his cosmic awareness and starts off blasting Majestic with chronal energy? Even Majestic didn't know it was a vulnerability of his. erm

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:10 PM
vlaaad12345

Are we all forgetting mother ****ing supreme is in this match?He could go toe to toe with surfer imo and majestic could take out atom.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:22 PM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Although, CA did do well against Maj before.

Still stands that Maj or Sup is not on SS level but CA is weak link.

SS gets double teamed ftw.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jun 6th, 2009 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:26 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Are we all forgetting mother ****ing supreme is in this match?He could go toe to toe with surfer imo and majestic could take out atom.

Another Supreme fan?

Coolness. thumb up

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 07:27 PM