KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sebastian Shaw runs a guantlet.

Sebastian Shaw runs a guantlet.
Started by: KillAll

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

Sebastian Shaw runs a guantlet.

just gauging his powers. lets see what he can do.

S.Shaw vs. bullseye. who wins??

S.Shaw vs. karnak. 1 can sense the others weakness. 1 can absorb the others attacks. who wins this battle?

S.Shaw vs. Strong guy *no heart problems*. who gets stronger faster? who fights better?

S.Shaw vs hercules

S.Shaw vs. Grey hulk

S.shaw vs. prof. hulk

S.shaw vs World War Hulk

S.Shaw vs. Nimrod

S.Shaw vs. Juggernaut
1)straight fight. can juggernaut overload him?
2)the juggernaut charges... can he absorb it and stop it?

no battle field removal for either combatant in any fight. fights take place in domed adamantium stadium. everything from the seats to the popcorn and hotdogs are adamantium. anything can be picked up and used as a weapon.

who does he beat? who beats him?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:03 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillAll
just gauging his powers. lets see what he can do.

S.Shaw vs. bullseye. who wins??

S.Shaw vs. karnak. 1 can sense the others weakness. 1 can absorb the others attacks. who wins this battle?

S.Shaw vs. Strong guy *no heart problems*. who gets stronger faster? who fights better?

S.Shaw vs hercules

S.Shaw vs. Grey hulk

S.shaw vs. prof. hulk

S.shaw vs World War Hulk

S.Shaw vs. Nimrod

S.Shaw vs. Juggernaut
1)straight fight. can juggernaut overload him?
2)the juggernaut charges... can he absorb it and stop it?

no battle field removal for either combatant in any fight. fights take place in domed adamantium stadium. everything from the seats to the popcorn and hotdogs are adamantium. anything can be picked up and used as a weapon.

who does he beat? who beats him?

Stops at Herc. You seem to have severely overestimated his abilities here. I'm not insulting you or anything since you've stated earlier that you're getting into him so I don't see it as intentional spite.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:04 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I can see Shaw beating Grey Hulk and possibly Hercules under his better protrayals.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:06 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i was just wondering WHY he cant absorb the impacts?? of say... WWH? and reverse it?

this is SS at his peak showings.

in particular how does he fair against karnak?? i'm actually thinking that may be a good fight.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:34 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well if Guido can take a WWHulk hit Shaw can imo.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:35 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hercules is stronger than Grey Hulk and Professor Hulk.

Regardless, Shaw stops at Hercules.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well if Guido can take a WWHulk hit Shaw can imo.

Yeah I believe he can too, but there is also BFR and how many hits will he be taking?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:38 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Hercules is stronger than Grey Hulk and Professor Hulk.

Regardless, Shaw stops at Hercules.
I remember Prof. Hulk getting the better of Hercules in a fight.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:40 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Yeah I believe he can too, but there is also BFR and how many hits will he be taking?
I think Shaw can take alot of physical damage before he's overloaded. Plus he's never been overloaded in a H2H fight where he can actually release energy. If Shaw can one-shot Rogue with She-Hulk's strength stacked on top of hers I think he can take Hercules down.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 04:42 PM
Survivor19

quote:
If Shaw can one-shot Rogue with She-Hulk's strength stacked on top of hers I think he can take Hercules down.

I will give him some wins...
But we are talking about Prinve of Power here. Herc just grabs him in chokehold or armbar, he can adapt to the conditions of fight.

Nimrod? Are you serious?
Nimrod kills any single mutant below Omega Level, and some of Omegas. Against him Shaw stands zero chance.

Juggernaut or WWH kill Black King as well...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:07 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Survivor19

Nimrod? Are you serious?
Nimrod kills any single mutant below Omega Level, and some of Omegas. Against him Shaw stands zero chance.
Is this directed towards me?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 05:15 PM
Survivor19

It's directed towards the thread starter, dude.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 06:05 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

no need to get hostile dude... it just seemed like the scan where shaw was going at nimrod the only thing he could think of was BFR.

its just to guage his powers stop whining.

i think karnak could take him though.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 02:16 PM
jrodslam

I honestly think the list is a bit out of order. Shaw can lose at 1 to Bullseye if he isnt careful. Bullseye has no problems going for the eyes.

I do think Shaw could beat grey hulk, but he can lose to anyone else on the list.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 02:19 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by KillAll
no need to get hostile dude... it just seemed like the scan where shaw was going at nimrod the only thing he could think of was BFR.

That's how I saw it also.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 02:23 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He stops at karnak

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 03:45 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote