KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TMNT vs Batman, Nightwing, Daredevil, & Elektra

TMNT vs Batman, Nightwing, Daredevil, & Elektra
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

TMNT vs Batman, Nightwing, Daredevil, & Elektra

classic versions of all. for the TMNT

1. cg/movie version
2. dark horse and other comic variations of turtles.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 11:51 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

1. im not to sure who would win, ill lean tword team bat.

2. TMNT ALL THE WAY! they got the fight won.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 01:00 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SevenShackles
1. im not to sure who would win, ill lean tword team bat.

2. TMNT ALL THE WAY! they got the fight won.

how formidable was the comic version? in the cg movie, they were doing some insane moves in the air. very agile.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 01:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Until i see some comic feats(been asking for years), Bats & Co. win both scenarios. Although the first scenario would be tough as hell.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 02:26 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Honestly, I don't know...Batman has been known to beat up on Superman, but with prep. That's what this would be down too. Who has better prep.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 03:49 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Donatello has great prep. The turtles have taken on great opponents as well, the problem is that this board is pro marvel/DC.

I'll see what I can do on feats, but the comics are extremely hard to come by. They both have good chances of winning, turtles are like low level superhuman though.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

yeah and I don't know if the turtles have ever beaten anybody at the level of Batman before...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 06:07 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Shredder would beat Batman pretty badly.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 10:03 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Shredder would beat BATMAN?!?!?! yeah right...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 10:23 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Shredder would assuming no prep either way.

I used to have the TPB of the original Eastman & Laird TMNT run when I was in high school (my Dad tossed it when he kicked me out. Long story). The Turtles were pretty hardcore in those times. Too bad that most people only remember the 80s cartoon adaptation which was nothing like the comics and catered to selling toys to kids. The original comic portrayal was pretty dark. The turtles were each anthropomorphic versions of the Frank Miller' Daredevil with Splinter being Stick. Great books.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:09 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

yeah but I still don't think Shredder would beat Batman.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:13 PM
Obsidian Fury

Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Shredder would beat BATMAN?!?!?! yeah right...

The strongest variation of Shredder has reality warping, excessive level of magic, shapeshifter, sizeshifter, speedblitzer, flyboy, elemental master, immortal, demonologist, mindraper and has no vital organs.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:13 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by illadelph12
Shredder would assuming no prep either way.

I used to have the TPB of the original Eastman & Laird TMNT run when I was in high school (my Dad tossed it when he kicked me out. Long story). The Turtles were pretty hardcore in those times. Too bad that most people only remember the 80s cartoon adaptation which was nothing like the comics and catered to selling toys to kids. The original comic portrayal was pretty dark. The turtles were each anthropomorphic versions of the Frank Miller' Daredevil with Splinter being Stick. Great books.
They used to kill lol. The 2003 version cartoon was a bit closer to the roots.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:15 PM
PRAYERRUN

ok so Shredder wasn't just some ninja in a costume full of blades then...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:19 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

It helps to research. stick out tongue

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:23 PM
Obsidian Fury

ok so Shredder wasn't just some ninja in a costume full of blades then...

Even his lesser incarnations are talented and I don't doubt he would put up a fight against Batman. He unarmed defeated all turtles without breaking a sweat.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:26 PM
Obsidian Fury is currently offline Click here to Send Obsidian Fury a Private Message Find more posts by Obsidian Fury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

ok then, it sounds like the turtles would still have their hands full with just batman.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:28 PM
Obsidian Fury

Batman is a talented fighter. Beyond human really. But the turtles have beyond human agility, speed, strength and durability. They do Batman top-feats quite often. They take down armies of ninjas each one on their own. Supervillains is not exactly uncommon either, and one of them didn't win a galactic deathmatch tournament with sheer luck.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:34 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

ok then, it sounds like the turtles would still have their hands full with just batman.
Well that varies, he's beaten the four of them, and then there have been times where Leo has soloed him, it just depends on the age of the turtles.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:57 PM
PRAYERRUN

well whatever the case, it looks like too me that batman and his crew would win this.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 11:58 PM