KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Zero vs Superboy Prime

Black Zero vs Superboy Prime
Started by: The Scribe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Scribe

Black Zero vs Superboy Prime

(please log in to view the image)

Versus

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:08 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

I'll go with Superman Prime..

Black Zero fought people that weren't on supermans level
SMP fought two guys on superman's level... at the same time...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:12 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

SBP stomp..

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:15 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

He wasn't around long enough. Black Zero should be brought back.

Kryptonian powers

Tactile-telekinesis
Black Zero's main unique power is "tactile telekinesis". He uses it as a telekinetic force field that surrounds his body as a protective shield and allows him to enhance his already Superman-level speed, strength, flight and invulnerability. Tactile telekinesis also allows him to disassemble machines and other complex constructions by pushing the field between the individual parts; alternatively, he can hold such constructs together if they are coming apart. He can also manipulate aggregate solid masses such as volumes of sand or dust in the same way, causing the individual particles to fly apart in an explosive manner to create particle clouds or a forceful attack; he can also perform the same stunt with solid masses that are splintered, such as a cracked slab of concrete or fractured pane of glass. The tactile TK field also lets him break free of an opponent's grip by pushing the field outward to force the opponent away. Other creative uses include rendering an opponent immobile by extending the TK field as long as they are both standing on the same ground.

Additionally he can use his telekinesis in blocking physical assaults.

What TPB is this story in?

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:21 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
I'll go with Superman Prime..

Black Zero fought people that weren't on supermans level
SMP fought two guys on superman's level... at the same time...
And lost.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:25 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

hey. fighting one superman is hard enough... much less two

i'm thinking back to the crisis and he's beating around with conner and power girl etc..

beside the way i look at it sbp was always wearing that suit of his.. so it was like its superman sundipped all day.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:27 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Prime

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 05:37 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

BZ.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 03:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

Re: Black Zero vs Superboy Prime

Originally posted by The Scribe

Versus

Ya know, I liked Black Zero. He was interesting. I say Zero would win just because he seems less likely to make stupid mistakes. Prime is powerful, but he's also young.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 03:58 PM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

BZ loses based on how badly he dealt w/that Pre-C Superboy

Tazer

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:03 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Black Zero should win. He has PC-Powers. He defeat a lot of Supermen

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:33 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tazer

Yo.

he does NOT have PC-powers

Tazer

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:35 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

he does NOT have PC-powers

Tazer

okay

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 07:57 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote