KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus

Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus

the last time the team did OK against a FP Tyrant and now are facing Galactus, this Galactus its not FULL fed but about 90% full power, the team is lead by Odin and they get 20 minutes prep time to make a coordinated attack plan, and now they get this former X-Men team member,.....

the Team
Odin(leader, classic omniversal shaker)
Asgardian Destroyer(FULL Power)
Atum the God eater(classic, just ate Set and chthon)
Run King Thor
Surtur(W/sword)
Nate Grey(with Reality Gem)..yeah I know the Gem alone will not make him as powerful as HOM Wanda or MJJ but will give him a exponential boost to his already impressive powers...

the fight takes place in space, this time the attack is not a surprice attack, but knowing Galactus, he will never think they are a real threat to him, but when they go for broke he will too...(NO UN)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:48 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Galactus umm solos

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 05:51 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I not so sure about that...after all Galactus was hurt by a less powerful thor...I think this team has a chance

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:01 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry I double posted

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:05 PM
kgkg
Vigilante

20 minutes prep + Reality gem and Power house member = Win for Team

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:05 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stunner2xx

tOO much powa got interglactic planetary

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:21 PM
Stunner2xx is currently offline Click here to Send Stunner2xx a Private Message Find more posts by Stunner2xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Galactus goes down...without prep...team wins...easy

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:24 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Galactus umm solos

no

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:25 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Team dies horribly. The Destroyer powered by ALL of Asgard and earth's other skyfathers could do NOTHING to the celestials...this team won't do $hit to Galactus.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:30 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Re: Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus

Originally posted by nicamarvin
the last time the team did OK against a FP Tyrant

On panel? if it's not on panel then no they didn't, it's just fanboys speculating.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:32 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Team dies horribly. The Destroyer powered by ALL of Asgard and earth's other skyfathers could do NOTHING to the celestials...this team won't do $hit to Galactus.

..eek! but he aint alone this time..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:34 PM
Archaeopteryx

..eek! but he aint alone this time..

Doesn't matter. No one on he team can pose a significant threat to Galactus unless he's starving and VERY weak.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:35 PM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus

On panel? if it's not on panel then no they didn't, it's just fanboys speculating.

odin with prep alone will give him a run for his money....and this time he has all these guys(and one is a very powerful mutant with a REALITY gem) to make a very good plan..

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:36 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Re: Re: Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus

What...like fanboys speculating galactus is in the same league as a host of celestials?.let alone one of them..not on panel...must be a fanboy huh?

Galactus is doomed in this fight, rune thor alone would give him a fight i .m.o

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:42 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey I was thinking of a powerful mutant to aid these guys, but I didnīt want to put MJJ or the likes because they solo, so I put a very cool guy with impressive powers like Nate grey he was resurecting people unconsciously, his spsionic power levels were equal to phoenix..and to that I just added the REALITY Gem...do you know what the reality gem is capable of?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:48 PM
starlock
Team Authority

hey I was thinking of a powerful mutant to aid these guys, but I didnīt want to put MJJ or the likes because they solo, so I put a very cool guy with impressive powers like Nate grey he was resurecting people unconsciously, his spsionic power levels were equal to phoenix..and to that I just added the REALITY Gem...do you know what the reality gem is capable of?

Well i do...and it is overkill.. i.m.o, this team would hands down defeat galactus ...i.m.o....i dont even see one win for him

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 07:01 PM
Utrigita

Somehow I got the feeling that people wouldn't give this team a win against a single celestial correct me if I'm wrong...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 07:32 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forever Nick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Asgardian bad boys and an X-Men vs Galactus

odin with prep alone will give him a run for his money....and this time he has all these guys(and one is a very powerful mutant with a REALITY gem) to make a very good plan..

Odin had hundreds of thousands of years to prepate for the Celestials...and he still couldn't do shit to them. Galactus still loses though. Nate Grey solos

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 07:54 PM
Forever Nick is currently offline Click here to Send Forever Nick a Private Message Find more posts by Forever Nick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Utrigita
Somehow I got the feeling that people wouldn't give this team a win against a single celestial correct me if I'm wrong...

thumb up Galactus FTW (tho it depends on how well NAte can use the reality gem as thats the only threat to him)

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 10:07 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

^I wonder how adept Nate would get with the reality gem. I guess 20 minutes is a decent amount of time with an infinity gem...but nate grey is not victor von doom

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 10:13 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote