KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » GL Kyle Rayner VS Batman

GL Kyle Rayner VS Batman
Started by: Stunner2xx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stunner2xx

Shocked GL Kyle Rayner VS Batman

Kyle vs Bruce
both have GL rings
who wins
no prep
fight takes place in Los Angles where the city is empty only the lakers are still there

Batman has had the ring for 2 months

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:37 PM
Stunner2xx is currently offline Click here to Send Stunner2xx a Private Message Find more posts by Stunner2xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Batman's taken Kyle's ring without a ring of his own before.

He does it again because he can, and wins.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:39 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I f***ing hate Batman.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:41 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Two months is plenty of time for Batman to learn a lot of things about the ring.. Batman 10/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 06:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Kyle for the stomp...easy win!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 07:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Kobe wins.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2009 07:10 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrblonde

Kyle wins no way can Bruce become as a skilled or more skilled than Kyle with a ring in just two moths when Kyle has had a ring for many years.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:12 AM
Mrblonde is currently offline Click here to Send Mrblonde a Private Message Find more posts by Mrblonde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Kyle stomp

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 09:14 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

This is assuming Batman doesn't pansy out again and actually uses the ring?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 10:49 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Batman somehow steals kyle's ring AGAIN despite so many reasons that should never really happen.

Anyway Batman cause it's will, I think bat's got that in spades. Also with the intelligence, imagination, on the fly adaptation, is pretty damn good.

Also knowing batman he will train like a maniac with a GL Ring.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:08 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Batman somehow steals kyle's ring AGAIN despite so many reasons that should never really happen.

Anyway Batman, ring is weilded by will and I think bat's got that in spades. Also with the intelligence, imagination, tactical mind, is pretty damn good. I mean why the **** else they keep a Bat's around?

Also knowing batman he will train like a maniac with a GL Ring.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:10 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman trains harder than Kyle, has more willpower imo, and knows it wouldn't be the best move to go construct for construct with Kyle. However Batman is smart enough to find a way to end the fight rather quickly, without much wasted effort- and Kyle likely wouldn't see it coming.

I'll give Kyle the edge maybe, but it's not by a lot if at all. The GL Corp has never seen a mind like Batman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:11 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

kyle loses the ring within seconds of the fight due to bats stealth thieving.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 01:28 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman trains harder than Kyle, has more willpower imo, and knows it wouldn't be the best move to go construct for construct with Kyle. However Batman is smart enough to find a way to end the fight rather quickly, without much wasted effort- and Kyle likely wouldn't see it coming.

I'll give Kyle the edge maybe, but it's not by a lot if at all. The GL Corp has never seen a mind like Batman.

QFT

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aztec123
Host of A Ghost.

Another reason why I hate Batman, writes will always find a way for Bruce to win. sad

Anyways, Kyle figts dirty and recreates the scene where Bruce's parents die. evil face

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:42 AM
Aztec123 is currently offline Click here to Send Aztec123 a Private Message Find more posts by Aztec123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Aztec123
Another reason why I hate Batman, writes will always find a way for Bruce to win. sad

thats the reason why i hate superman more than anything else they always put him to win at the end hes always the last man standing. id like to see his ass get kicked more aften and him not be the last one standing at the end of the story.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:03 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

My thoughts exactly.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:27 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stunner2xx

Originally posted by Aztec123

Anyways, Kyle figts dirty and recreates the scene where Bruce's parents die. evil face

Batman creates a scene with kyles mother and .....<insert mother joke here> then proceeds to beat Kyle till the white meat shows

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 11:36 AM
Stunner2xx is currently offline Click here to Send Stunner2xx a Private Message Find more posts by Stunner2xx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote