KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » karnak vs batman

karnak vs batman
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

karnak vs batman

1. H2H

2. with suit and belt.

ko, kill.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:27 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

As in the Inhuman?

If so he destroys Bats.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 06:47 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

1. Karnak good match but I guessing Karnak will win the vast majority.

2. Bat's keeps his distance and throws his arsenal at Karnak... Bats should be able to take the majority.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 07:02 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

1. Clearly Karnak. He only loses to Luna. )))
2. Karnak doesn't need utility belt. He throws brick and wins anyway.
Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 08:31 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Re: karnak vs batman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1. H2H

2. with suit and belt.

ko, kill.

The belt is the only thing that might help Batman out here. The suits not going to matter if Karnak finds a weak spot and connects. Leaning towards Batman on the second match. As to the first , I'm still indecisive.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 11:07 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

1. Karnak 8.5/10
2. Batman 7.5/10

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 11:37 PM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Karnak in both. Clean sweep in the first scenario.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 11:48 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

why everyone giving karnak the win? Karnak has gotten beaten rather easily twice by black panther. His ability is not that impressive when fighting a top tier MA. any top tier MA would know ever pressure point and weakness in a humanoid body.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 12:01 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Batman should be able to win both scenarios

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 12:01 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

For some reason, Batman fanboys assume that Bruce will be able to defeat Karnak without him landing a single punch. While I can understand that this MIGHT happen if Batman fights someone dumb and slow, this is not even a REMOTE POSSIBILITY when he's fighting someone as skilled as Karnak.

1st - Karnak - 10/10
2nd Karnak - 7/10

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman should be able to win both scenarios

Joke.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 01:36 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

^ This man knows what he's talkin' about.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:20 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I just watched "The Once And Future Thing" episode from JLU: Animated.

The Batgod saw The Hand with his very eyes. The Hand of The Presence. The Hand that layeth the smacketh to GEB.

Karnak wins

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 05:50 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Battlehammer
why everyone giving karnak the win? Karnak has gotten beaten rather easily twice by black panther. His ability is not that impressive when fighting a top tier MA. any top tier MA would know ever pressure point and weakness in a humanoid body.

I agree.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 06:06 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

ill take karnak for both..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 08:19 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

1. Karnak schools Batman.

2. Batman barely wins~

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 10:42 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I don't think everyone understands Karnak's abilities. Batman is a human being and his weak spots are the same inherent weak spots that every single human on the face of the planet has... and guess what? Batman knows all of them. I don't see how Karnak's ability to see structural weak spots doesn't really give him and advantage in this situation, Batman (and ever single other street level MA) knows exactly what the weak spots on the human body are, everyone of them. Karnak can't see something that doesn't exist, when he looks at Batman he wont see a self destruct button, What he "sees" are the knees and other joints, the temples, the eye sockets, the groin, the throat and various pressure points.... in other words the established weak spots on the human body that virtually every one knows and the exact same areas that Batman will be targeting on Karnak.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 17th, 2010 10:59 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Karnak.In both

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 02:56 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Watching
Peaceful....until...!

If I'm right doesn't Karnack have the ablility to know a weak spot at a right time of movement? An example: if I'm standing on a tree fighting and kick with a sword and miss, he might hit me in my right but cheek because that is my weakness to fall at that time. Am I right? Not just a weak spot graph we all can learn in class.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2010 05:03 AM
Angel Watching is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Watching a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Watching Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batman... ya dumb bitches.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 03:27 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't think everyone understands Karnak's abilities. Batman is a human being and his weak spots are the same inherent weak spots that every single human on the face of the planet has... and guess what? Batman knows all of them. I don't see how Karnak's ability to see structural weak spots doesn't really give him and advantage in this situation, Batman (and ever single other street level MA) knows exactly what the weak spots on the human body are, everyone of them. Karnak can't see something that doesn't exist, when he looks at Batman he wont see a self destruct button, What he "sees" are the knees and other joints, the temples, the eye sockets, the groin, the throat and various pressure points.... in other words the established weak spots on the human body that virtually every one knows and the exact same areas that Batman will be targeting on Karnak.
he can also see the weak spots in his suit, its not just living beings

Old Post Jul 19th, 2010 03:45 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote