KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar
Started by: JakeTheBank

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel, Jr.
Mary Marvel

vs.

World War Hulk
Skaar

For the duration of this fight, the power of Shazam is not split evenly between them, but they instead all simataneously possess the full power of Shazam.

Random Encounter, BFR, KO, or Kill.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:24 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Team 1 stomps.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 04:39 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
For the duration of this fight, the power of Shazam is not split evenly between them, but they instead all simataneously possess the full power of Shazam.

Spite, much?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:24 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Juggernaut would've been a better candidate than Skaar.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:26 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Team 1 9/10

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:26 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Re: Re: The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

Originally posted by Enyalus
Spite, much?

How is it spite? If it was split evenly among them, WWH could beat them without much trouble. As it stands plenty of people (myself not included) put WWH beyond Superman/Captain Marvel in terms of strength anyway and tout his increasing anger/strength/durability/healing factor to a phenomenal degree. If that's the case, then WWH and Skaar should be able to fight the Marvels.

Last edited by JakeTheBank on Jun 11th, 2009 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:27 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Your right. Wwh curb stomps all three. At the same time.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:29 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

How is it spite? If it was split evenly among them, WWH could beat them without much trouble. As it stands plenty of people (myself not included) put WWH beyond Superman/Captain Marvel in terms of strength anyway and tout his increasing anger/strength/durability/healing factor to a phenomenal degree. If that's the case, then WWH and Skaar should be able to fight the Marvels.

Skaar is a huge weak link due to lack of feats. Nothing he has done can put him over any of the Marvels imo. With BFR on, they could easily ko Skaar and get rid of Hulk.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:31 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Team 1 curbstomp.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:32 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Re: Re: Re: The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

How is it spite?

I don't think anyone in their right mind would vote for WWH over three Captain Marvels. Which is basically what this is, as Skaar is a nonfactor and each one wields the full power of SHAZAM.

Apparently I'm in the minority here, though, so it isn't spite I guess.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:41 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Team one 10/10

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:51 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

I don't think anyone in their right mind would vote for WWH over three Captain Marvels. Which is basically what this is, as Skaar is a nonfactor and each one wields the full power of SHAZAM.

No it's a spite.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 08:55 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Marvel Family vs. WWH and Skaar

i agree. wwh can take a couple while skaar takes on mary or jr. i think the marvels win but its not a solid majority.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Prep-Man
i agree. wwh can take a couple while skaar takes on mary or jr. i think the marvels win but its not a solid majority.

How long do you think Skaar can fight Mary or Jr?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:20 PM
Senor Cage

long enough for hulk to do his job. hulk was facing off against a bunch of heroes from marvel. i dont see the lightning doing any real damage. once hulk gets madder...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:34 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

long enough for hulk to do his job. hulk was facing off against a bunch of heroes from marvel. i dont see the lightning doing any real damage. once hulk gets madder...

Good thing its magic disguised as lightning. Also what feats does Skaar have that says he won't get utterly destroyed by Mary or Jr, or both at the same time?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:38 PM
iceman24567

Yeah it really is spite no expression

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:46 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Good thing its magic disguised as lightning. Also what feats does Skaar have that says he won't get utterly destroyed by Mary or Jr, or both at the same time?

hulk has a decent history with magic, though. mary hasn't impressed me much. skaar could keep her busy for a while, imo.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:49 PM
Badabing
Karen

This thread might as well be Kal El, Kon El and Kara vs WWH and Skaar.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:51 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

hulk has a decent history with magic, though. mary hasn't impressed me much. skaar could keep her busy for a while, imo.

And what about Jr. That's two that he would have to fend off, and this is Mary with the full power of SHAZAM so she would be way more impressive. You think Skaar can fight off two versions of Captain Marvel?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2009 09:53 PM