KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Afro Samurai vs Deadpool

Afro Samurai vs Deadpool
Started by: d3str0ya10

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
d3str0ya10

Afro Samurai vs Deadpool

This is a good one...

They both only get 1 sword A.S. is on Blood Lust
DP is calm (as usual)

Give your Opinion

"Show NO Mercy"... "Finish Him".

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:20 AM
d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PRAYERRUN

honestly I give it to deadpool

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:21 AM
PRAYERRUN is currently offline Click here to Send PRAYERRUN a Private Message Find more posts by PRAYERRUN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

afro wrecks

Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Afro Samurai puts up a good fight, but Deadpool just has too many advantages over him.

Deadpool 10/10

Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

oh yeh K.Oes count as a win.

d3str0ya10 is currently offline Click here to Send d3str0ya10 a Private Message Find more posts by d3str0ya10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

what advantages does deadpool have over afro...afro has sliced bullets clean out of the air and actually has feats that give him faster than bullet/laser reaction time

what does deadpool have on him other tha na healing factor (which justice had something similar too)

deadpool isn't nearly as fast/skilled/strong as jinno and AFro took him out.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:25 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

yeh his reaction time is OFF the scales ass in this video it shows.
and it takes a lot of strength to be a able to slice a bullet especially a double barreled shot gun round.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ksRLwGWR3E

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:27 AM
NemeBro

Afro is faster, casually slicing bullets in half so that they hit people behind him.

Afro is stronger, with a slight tap, he sent a 500+ pound man flying thirty feet and through a wall.

He was durable enough to, while poisoned, take a large explosion that sent him off a bridge and into a raging river that carried him.

However, I do not know what it would take to KO Deadpool, and Afro cannot kill him, so Deadpool ftw I guess.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by d3str0ya10
This is a good one...

They both only get 1 sword A.S. is on Blood Lust
DP is calm (as usual)

Give your Opinion

Afro is always blood lusted and and Deadpool is never calm. Its going to be hard to ko him with only a sword. Deadpool wins.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:28 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by NemeBro
Afro is faster, casually slicing bullets in half so that they hit people behind him.

Afro is stronger, with a slight tap, he sent a 500+ pound man flying thirty feet and through a wall.

He was durable enough to, while poisoned, take a large explosion that sent him off a bridge and into a raging river that carried him.

However, I do not know what it would take to KO Deadpool, and Afro cannot kill him, so Deadpool ftw I guess.
he doesn't need to kill him to beat him, slicing him into many pieces like he did his other enemies would do just fine.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:31 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Afro Samurai vs Deadpool

DP is calm (as usual)

lol

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:32 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Trackz
he doesn't need to kill him to beat him, slicing him into many pieces like he did his other enemies would do just fine.
You have no idea who Deadpool is do you?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d3str0ya10

i think its still afro cause if hes that fast DP cant touch him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:37 AM
d3str0ya10

Hey trakz i got a decent one

Attachment: 124476692741948.jpg
This has been downloaded 122 time(s).

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:42 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by NemeBro

Pretty much.

i think its still afro cause if hes that fast DP cant touch him.

Deadpool stabs himself in the stomach and hits Afro.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:44 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Hey trakz i got a decent one

Failed.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:45 AM
d3str0ya10

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Failed.

LOL failed at what i just took a picture resized it and put his name on it its better than nothing and there no need for me to need to spend that time.
Now you just Double Failed.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:48 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

LOL failed at what i just took a picture resized it and put his name on it its better than nothing and there no need for me to need to spend that time.
Now you just Double Failed.

Now that you have failed even harder are you ready for me to tell you how you failed?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:51 AM
d3str0ya10

No but ill tell you what you've most definitely failed at.

1. Keeping a nice peaceful thread
2. i really shouldn't have to tell you. wink

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:53 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No but ill tell you what you've most definitely failed at.

1. Keeping a nice peaceful thread
2. i really shouldn't have to tell you. wink

Wrong. You spelled his name wrong. Hence you failed. You failed to see the reasoning behind your failure when I claimed you failed hence double fail and now you failed at keeping this place peaceful, triple fail.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2009 12:56 AM