KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lords of the Splinter Realms vs Galactus

Lords of the Splinter Realms vs Galactus
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Lords of the Splinter Realms vs Galactus

Dormammu, Umar, Mephisto, Hellstorm, Pluto, Satannish, Magik and Surtur vs the big G (average G) in the Dark Dimension.

hmmmm . . .

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 08:50 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

He allowed to absorb the Dark Dimension?

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:14 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
He allowed to absorb the Dark Dimension?

if he could do so. not sure it would be that easy with all the others involved. surtur alone outside his realm has destroyed a galaxy on his own. that's a bigger display of on-panel power than galactus has ever had (minus the black celestial arc).

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

The lords can take this, they are all skyfather level and some of them are above like Dormammu.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 09:59 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by leonidas
if he could do so. not sure it would be that easy with all the others involved. surtur alone outside his realm has destroyed a galaxy on his own. that's a bigger display of on-panel power than galactus has ever had (minus the black celestial arc).
I don't recall it being stated what Galactus had actually destroyed in that arc, until the very end when he destroyed a universe (with the UN.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 10:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Galan007
I don't recall it being stated what Galactus had actually destroyed in that arc, until the very end when he destroyed a universe (with the UN.)

fair enough. i simply meant that his altered hunger made him capable of absorbing EVERYTHING. regardless--this is just regular galactus and he's never has an on-panel feat to match surtur's. skyfathers always get low-balled around here. smile

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 10:35 PM
WhiteWitchKing

The Lords win this. There are too many of them that they'll wear Galactus down for the eventual kill.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 02:17 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Dormammu alone could give him a decent fight.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 02:19 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

if he could do so... that's a bigger display of on-panel power than galactus has ever had (minus the black celestial arc).

Agamotto's realm. Mephisto's realm. Statements that even weakened, he contains the power to destroy the 616 multiverse and the Negative Zone at the same time...

I think the Lords take this for a small majority. Not going to be easy, though.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 04:24 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Galactus. Assuming galactus is at least celestial level (which i believe) then he win this.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 05:08 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

A Celestial or two could stalemate this team.
Galactus > average Celestial

I know ABC logic doesn't often work, but in this case it does.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 10:09 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
A Celestial or two could stalemate this team.
Galactus > average Celestial

I know ABC logic doesn't often work, but in this case it does.

The weird is during a story where Dormammu took over Strange's body he said given enough time he would defeat the Celestials.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 06:58 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
The weird is during a story where Dormammu took over Strange's body he said given enough time he would defeat the Celestials.

I think that was more of his regular bravado than anything else.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:13 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Enyalus
Agamotto's realm. Mephisto's realm. Statements that even weakened, he contains the power to destroy the 616 multiverse and the Negative Zone at the same time...

not sure what that first part means . . . confused

aggy appeared to maybe be getting the better of it and g didn't try absorbing his realm. mephisto stalemated him in raw power. not sure where it was said he had power to destroy the multiverse and the NZ at the same time, but i'm calling BS on that. besides, if we used hearsay gladiator has unlimited strength. big grin

quote:
I think the Lords take this for a small majority. Not going to be easy, though. [/B]

i agree, but only because many of the lords draw so much of their power from their own realms and so many would be considerably weaker than they normally would be.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 07:56 PM
Naija boy

aggy appeared to maybe be getting the better of it and g didn't try absorbing his realm. mephisto stalemated him in raw power. not sure where it was said he had power to destroy the multiverse and the NZ at the same time, but i'm calling BS on that. besides, if we used hearsay gladiator has unlimited strength. big grin

I dont remember aggamaoto getting the better of G at all. G just kept blasting his form and he just kept reforming. Not much else really went on. And it was in annihilation where it was said that he had enough energy to destroy 616 and the NZ simultaneously.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 08:03 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Naija boy
I dont remember aggamaoto getting the better of G at all. G just kept blasting his form and he just kept reforming. Not much else really went on. And it was in annihilation where it was said that he had enough energy to destroy 616 and the NZ simultaneously.

yeah that's what i meant. nothing g did really seemed to bother aggy. all aggy needed to do was keep fighting and let g weaken himself. erm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 09:33 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

aggy appeared to maybe be getting the better of it and g didn't try absorbing his realm.

I thought he threatened to absorb Aggy's realm?

mephisto stalemated him in raw power.

That's irrelevant, especially because Mephisto is supposed to be omnipotent in his own realm. I was referring to Big G having the capability to absorb it.

not sure where it was said he had power to destroy the multiverse and the NZ at the same time, but i'm calling BS on that.

In Annihilation. He would have had to kill himself to unleash that amount of power, but it shows he has that level of power.

besides, if we used hearsay gladiator has unlimited strength. big grin

"Near infinite" strength...which he does.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 09:37 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Enyalus

I thought he threatened to absorb Aggy's realm?

nope, don't think so at least . . .

quote:
That's irrelevant, especially because Mephisto is supposed to be omnipotent in his own realm. I was referring to Big G having the capability to absorb it.

but he's NOT omnipotent there. he's been challenged there many times. warlock beat him 1on1 with the gem. surfer even matched him power for power once.

quote:
In Annihilation. He would have had to kill himself to unleash that amount of power, but it shows he has that level of power.

hmm, don't remember that. do you have the scan? i'd love to see the context and know who said that. he was granted power by a single dying universe. he's been said to be an equal to eternity if he's at his peak. i have no idea how he could have the power to wipe out all that. especially since the last time he 'died' he simply became an ever-burning star . . . hmm . . . maybe he ment if he died abraxas would show up and wipe out all of that. that would at least make a little more sense.

quote:
"Near infinite" strength...which he does. [/B]

laughing out loud

if you're "near infinite" you are infinitely far away from infinite. smile

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 10:13 PM
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

In Annihilation,

It was Annihilus' mind saying that he would use Galactus to wipe out everything in the positive and negative universes so Annihilus could live in a perfect void of death.

Thanos basically confirmed that this could happen after learning it.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 10:39 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

hmm, don't remember that. do you have the scan? i'd love to see the context and know who said that. he was granted power by a single dying universe. he's been said to be an equal to eternity if he's at his peak. i have no idea how he could have the power to wipe out all that. especially since the last time he 'died' he simply became an ever-burning star . . . hmm . . . maybe he ment if he died abraxas would show up and wipe out all of that. that would at least make a little more sense.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And again, that's while Galactus was vastly weakened. Keep in mind its being stated/confirmed by Thanos...so, its most likely accurate. stick out tongue

Annihilation #4.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 10:42 PM