KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has greater technology the Kree, Shi’ar or the Skrulls?

Who has greater technology the Kree, Shi’ar or the Skrulls?
Started by: HandOfFate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HandOfFate

Who has greater technology the Kree, Shi’ar or the Skrulls?

Thought this might be an interesting debate...

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 02:58 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

by the fact that Skrulls are able to copy every Power of earth heros in Secret Invasion my money is on them

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:52 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Shiar, they have really big bombs!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Hecatomb and Nega-bombs FTW.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 07:18 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Is Inhuman technology counted for the Kree since they took over?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 09:09 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
by the fact that Skrulls are able to copy every Power of earth heros in Secret Invasion my money is on them

But even earth could make a robot that can do that, it worked so well for them because of there natural shape shifting abilities allows there body to accept the dna change

Props to Scythe for the sig

Last edited by Lek Kuen on Jul 30th, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 11:43 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by jalek moye
But even earth could make a robot that can do that, it worked so well for the beacuse of there natural shape shifting abilities allows ther ebody to accept the dna change

good point but that raises one question: Why isn't that robot in mass production? shifty

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 11:45 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Been stated that the Shi'ar are the most advanced race in the universe. They also have the largest empire, which needs that advanced tech to maintain.

The Shi'ar win.

Skrulls look good at #2, though. They even had a 'Supreme Intelligence' like being on their side at one point.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 04:27 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Enyalus
Been stated that the Shi'ar are the most advanced race in the universe.

*cough*Celestials*cough*

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2009 03:03 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote