KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman vs Flash..with a twist

Spiderman vs Flash..with a twist
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Spiderman vs Flash..with a twist

Peter Parker receives a strange call from Wally West. He tells Peter that he's gonna knock his ass out in exactly 24 hours. With a day of prep, can Spidey avoid being knocked out....or will Spidey just have to accept his fate?

In this situation, Parker can't hide inside any kind of adamantium cage, bunker, etc..

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:34 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Flash 10/10.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:35 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

No way he can prep against the Speedforce especially since he has no experience dealing with it. Maybe if you limited Wally to a certain speed.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:35 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

If Flash was limited to just twice the level of standard Quicksilver speed..would that give Pete a chance?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:39 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peterlane
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wally rapes

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:40 AM
Peterlane is currently offline Click here to Send Peterlane a Private Message Find more posts by Peterlane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Nah Spideys precog won't help and 24 hours notice won't help his bacon is cooked his dumbass should have killed Norman the million times he had a chance.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:43 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

spiderman loses...however if it was wolverine...

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 06:52 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

With 24 hours Spidey can find a brick to take Wally out with a T-clap.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:18 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Flash stomp

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:32 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Flash every single time.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
With 24 hours Spidey can find a brick to take Wally out with a T-clap.

You know better.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:36 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

It happened on panel.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:37 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

It happened on panel.

Resorting to this? We both know that the entire Justice League jobbed. The fact that Flash, Firestorm, Green Lantern, and I believe Vixen were all taken out by a simple thunder clap should show you how much plot induced stupidity was involved in that fight. I mean seriously, it barely did any damage to the environment and seeing as this is a thunder clap, that can tell us a lot.

You know better than that.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:41 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Can he call the FF for help? Reed could probably think of something

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:50 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Resorting to this? We both know that the entire Justice League jobbed. The fact that Flash, Firestorm, Green Lantern, and I believe Vixen were all taken out by a simple thunder clap should show you how much plot induced stupidity was involved in that fight. I mean seriously, it barely did any damage to the environment and seeing as this is a thunder clap, that can tell us a lot.

You know better than that.

On panel evidence trumps your opinion. Not to mention Konvikts T-clap trumps Zoom's.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 07:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

On panel evidence trumps your opinion. Not to mention Konvikts T-clap trumps Zoom's.

That on panel evidence trumps all of other Wally West's feats and abilities from the last 2 decades? Gotcha......

thumb up

Zoom's finger snaps did as much damage as that so called thunder clap.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:04 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

So you think that, despite on panel evidence, a t-clap should never ever work no matter what?

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:20 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

So you think that, despite on panel evidence, a t-clap should never ever work no matter what?

Not in any combat situation, no. Even with writers ignoring his perception which they do almost all the time (His most dangerous power/ability in my opinion.) you would really have to piss on his speed/reflexes for that to work.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 08:23 AM
Lord Feron

Um i'm actual,ly prett y confident Spiderman can make a trap... i mean it's not like wally has a homing becon right? Wally falls for stupid traps most of the time anyway. But if Wally knew exact where he was... pete is kind of toast if he doesn't get outside help.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2009 01:02 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote