KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the best MA street-leveler?

Who is the best MA street-leveler?
Started by: occultdestroyer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Who is the best MA street-leveler?

All of these combatants face each other in an adamantium colosseum.
Pure H2H. Karate Kid acts as referee.
Anyone who uses any weapons/equipment/powers gets slaughtered by him personally.

Combatants are:

Batman (Wayne)
Batgirl (Cass)
David Cain
Lady Shiva
Bronze Tiger
Richard Dragon
Shang Chi
Captain America (Steve)
Taskmaster
Stick
Onyx
Black Canary
Constantine Drakon
Nightwing
Green Arrow
Daredevil

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 12:59 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Batman beats them all starting with the referee stick out tongue

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:01 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I thin the fight is between Batman, Batgirl, Taskmaster and Shan Chi, and with Taskmaster coming at the top

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:06 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

YOu think batgirl would be better than Cap?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:10 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
YOu think batgirl would be better than Cap?

Yeah, probably.

Cap is enhanced, but Batgirl is heck of a fighter.
With weapons/gadget, I would give it to cap, but pure h2h, Cap is handled I think.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:15 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

I always thought Cap is in the top 3 MA in marvel...

anyway opinnions are oppinions

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 01:19 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Daredevil is the best. He's what Bruce wayne would be if he was poor.
He does all the shit the others do but he's blind. Like ive always said about DD, he is the quintessential Peak Human imo.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:38 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i personally think its shang chi then ppl like TM/cassandra/shiva from their ppl like bats/DD cap i would put him far below the rest although he possess the knowledge of MA it is supported by his serum most marvel heroes have commented what makes him a threat is the serum itself..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:42 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
cap i would put him far below the rest although he possess the knowledge of MA it is supported by his serum most marvel heroes have commented what makes him a threat is the serum itself..

Thats complete and utter nonsense.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 02:57 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

nonesense or not its bn reference more then once in marvel one by black panther commenting on his basic fighting style unique ackward only works due to the serum granting him speed and strength..

IF also once commented on his fighting style as well...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:02 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Really and truly, anyone can win this.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:08 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Stick.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:10 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

ogun

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:14 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
nonesense or not its bn reference more then once in marvel one by black panther commenting on his basic fighting style unique ackward only works due to the serum granting him speed and strength..

IF also once commented on his fighting style as well...

I also think I remember Cap saying the samething to IF. Also Cap beat Crossbones without the SSS and he beat Giant Man and put Yellowjacket flat on his back while he was weakened without SSS and dying. Hes also humiliated Thunderstrike in a training session.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:37 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Although looking at the list, id Offer up Elektra as definetley one of the top 5 of all mentioned..how you forgot her on the list????

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 03:58 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

not sure the circumstances of those.. i have the cap thunderstrike sparring session not remotely impressive only good think is that its just a name to be used in a forum.. cap used a judo/akido counter on strike while teaching him basic fighting techniques... the antman/giantman i think he used pressure point or tendon strike nice but none of those moves would be remotely effective against chang chi batman without the serum.. its a slap in the face to real MA'ers to put cap and his enhancements in the same league as them same goes for ppl like deathstroke... yes cap possess vast MA knowledge but it is mostly rudimentary knowledge he doesnt know katas secret techniques, chi amplification mental zen exercises... ect ect.. hell at least taskmaster is aware he cant replicate chi amp attacks

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:00 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Juk3n
Although looking at the list, id Offer up Elektra as definetley one of the top 5 of all mentioned..how you forgot her on the list????

Her feats show that she is above street-level.

The same reason why I omitted Karate Kid and instead made him referee.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:00 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Read the stips.

Shang Chi is not allowed to use his innate power of chi amping.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:01 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Her feats show that she is above street-level.

The same reason why I omitted Karate Kid and instead made him referee.

KK has external sources of knowledge not readily available to everyone else who seeks it. So he's a special case, Elektra was trained alongside many others, she excells because she is just better. I f Taskmaster is allowed surely Elektra is allowed. Taskmaster atually has a Born ability, at least Elektra LEARNED everthing she knows, see what im getting at?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:03 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

cap shouldnt even be allowed his MA is supported and complimented by the serum..

Old Post Aug 28th, 2009 04:05 PM