KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie Hulk vs Smallville Doomsday

Movie Hulk vs Smallville Doomsday
Started by: American Dragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
American Dragon

Movie Hulk vs Smallville Doomsday

The 2008 movie Hulk played by Edward Norton vs Smallville Doomsday/Davis Bloom played by Sam Witwer.

(please log in to view the image)
VS
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 07:25 PM
American Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send American Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by American Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Smallville Doomsday. The only thing that could stop him was BFR into tunnels that were then blown to shit.

Incredible Hulk got KTFOd by chains.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 07:31 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

can someone tell me the name of the episode where DD was in Smallville?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 09:03 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
can someone tell me the name of the episode where DD was in Smallville?

Pretty much every episode of season 8. But that was in human form. In DD form, he was in about 3 of 4 episodes I think, the conclusion being the final episode of the season. Learn more here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279600/episodes#season-8

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 09:05 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
Pretty much every episode of season 8. But that was in human form. In DD form, he was in about 3 of 4 episodes I think, the conclusion being the final episode of the season. Learn more here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0279600/episodes#season-8

wtf? human form? I guess they ****ed up most Superman characters in that series right?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 09:11 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

wtf? human form? I guess they ****ed up most Superman characters in that series right?

It's actually fun. The whole show is like a big elseworld story. Very much fun in some ways, and quite innovative. The whole take on DD is interesting as well but I don't want to spoil it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 09:34 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
It's actually fun. The whole show is like a big elseworld story. Very much fun in some ways, and quite innovative. The whole take on DD is interesting as well but I don't want to spoil it.

ok I'll take your word and check it out smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 09:36 PM
Mr_Morden
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok I'll take your word and check it out smile

Yeah it's actually a pretty cool take on the character, I would've prefered a more drawn out fight but pretty good all around.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 09:40 PM
Mr_Morden is currently offline Click here to Send Mr_Morden a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_Morden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote