KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mandrakk vs The Ultimator

Mandrakk vs The Ultimator
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Mandrakk vs The Ultimator

10-d being vs Monitor.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:18 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

mandrakk.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:34 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Mandrakk

thank u bz

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 03:58 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by guy222
Mandrakk

What if the Ultimator comes armed with a green chopstick???

Then Mandrakk is screwed...

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 10:11 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by theICONiac
What if the Ultimator comes armed with a green chopstick???

Then Mandrakk is screwed...

Then Gardner beats the shit out of him for copying his moves.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 10:16 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i guess people still cling to the happenings in FC #7 as if that were the 'true' mandrakk... i thought that rumor was squashed months ago.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 10:25 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by Galan007
i guess people still cling to the happenings in FC #7 as if that were the 'true' mandrakk... i thought that rumor was squashed months ago.

Huh??

Who did the heroes fight in FC7?? Mandrakk's bi-polar half-brother Fred?? And where is the 'true' Mandrakk now??

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 10:39 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

One crazy norwegian's interpretation: The "attacks" used to defeat Mandrakk in the end of FC 7 doesn't really matter match. He was not defeated by the Green Lanterns' creating a giant stake. That would put him around any herald guy's level.

Superman's story was better. The concept of Superman was superior. This was almost revealed to be Mandrakk's weakness by the female monitor. A boy born on Krypton, sent to earth. A better story, backed by the comic book readers' desire for good to prevail. Superman may have punched him, but Mandrakk cannot be harmed by punches. Superman was combataning a story.

The concept/existence of Kal-el in comics prevailed. The Ultimator can not.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:10 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Huh??

Who did the heroes fight in FC7?? Mandrakk's bi-polar half-brother Fred?? And where is the 'true' Mandrakk now??
the 'true' mandrakk was killed by CA superman. actually, mandrakk wasn't just killed, he was thrown into the overvoid and totally erased from all existence. hell, even the idea of him was snuffed out..

-CA superman-
"i can hear him [mandrakk] still screaming all the way down, down, down, until even the idea of him is lost..."
"until the overvoid, the mind of monitor, engulfs him.... already forgetting":
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6778/sm1o.jpg

---

having said that, the mandrakk we saw during FC #7 was the monitor known as rox ogama, who'd been empowered by the 'true' mandrakk in some way..

-rox ogama [aka. mandrakk II]-
"they cast me out too... who once was proud ogama..."
"drink deep of the bitter cup of mandrakk as i have.. let his blood flow through your veins":
http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/6695/sm2q.jpg

through the same means that rox ogama was transformed into an offshoot version of mandrakk, so too did he transform ultraman into a vampire version of himself:
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5965/sm3.jpg

what does that mean as far as mandrakk II's power levels are concerned? in a nutshell, mandrakk II [the version from FC #7] was much, much weaker than the original. why? because mandrakk II was not being perpetually fed by essence of the orrery of worlds, and the bleed [as the original incarnation was] - nor was mandrakk II empowered by the actual comic story [as the original incarnation also was.] he was just, eh... there.

sure mandrakk II was powerful [able to own spectre and radiant simultaneously.] however, he was also owned by means that, quite frankly, would've had no effect on the 'true' mandrakk - who's power was not only eternal, but he could ONLY be beaten by a story more powerful than his own [that's why it had to be superman, etc.]

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 2nd, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:11 PM
xJLxKing

the 'true' mandrakk was killed by CA superman. actually, mandrakk wasn't just killed, he was thrown into the overvoid and totally erased from all existence. hell, even the idea of him was snuffed out..

-CA superman-
"i can hear him [mandrakk] still screaming all the way down, down, down, until even the idea of him is lost..."

---

having said that, the mandrakk we saw during FC #7 was the monitor known as rox ogama, who'd been empowered by the 'true' mandrakk in some way..

"drink deep of the bitter cup of mandrakk as i have.. let his blood flow through your veins":

through the same means that rox ogama was transformed into an offshoot version of mandrakk, so too did he transform ultraman into a vampire version of himself:

what does that mean as far as mandrakk II's power levels are concerned? in a nutshell, mandrakk II [the version from FC #7] was much, much weaker than the original. why? because mandrakk II was not being perpetually fed by essence of the orrery of worlds, and the bleed [as the original incarnation was] - nor was mandrakk II empowered by the actual comic story [as the original incarnation also was.] he was just, eh... there.

sure mandrakk II was powerful [able to own spectre and radiant simultaneously.] however, he was also owned by means that, quite frankly, would've had no effect on the 'true' mandrakk - who's power was not only eternal, but he could ONLY be beaten by a story more powerful than his own [that's why it had to be superman, etc.]

thumb up Happy Dance

I would just like to add that they reason Mandrakk #2 was also much weaker then the original Mandrakk is because he didn't have time. The real one had a huge amount of time(while locked up) to feed on the stories of DCU. The second one was only alive for a short period of time, but he was still very powerful

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:22 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Falugging Galan upstaged me.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:25 PM
theICONiac

-CA superman-

---

Ok...I can buy that.

But as far as where the Ultimator is concerned? 5D imps (like Mxy) can break the 4th wall. And Ultimator was chewing down on them like they were Clodhoppers.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Ok...I can buy that.

But as far as where the Ultimator is concerned? 5D imps (like Mxy) can break the 4th wall. And Ultimator was chewing down on them like they were Clodhoppers.
i know how powerful 5-d imps are. i know how powerful ultimator was. i know the power level mandrakk was operating at.

mandrakk ftw.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:34 PM
theICONiac

i know how powerful 5-d imps are. i know how powerful ultimator was. i know the power level mandrakk was operating at.

mandrakk ftw.

But what are Mandrakk's feats that show he is stronger than the Ultimator??

I understand Ultimator doesn't really have any other feats besides eating 5D imps...but by proxy in what 5D imps have accomplished in DC's history makes Ultimator look like the 'Ultimate' bad-ass big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2009 11:46 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

IMO, there should be a new rule added to the forum:

4th wall feats don't count.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:08 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I understand Ultimator doesn't really have any other feats besides eating 5D imps...but by proxy in what 5D imps have accomplished in DC's history makes Ultimator look like the 'Ultimate' bad-ass big grin

That matters not to Mandrakk

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:15 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

first read "superman beyond 3d" #2. once you understand the concept of mandrakk, you'll have a better grasp on his overall powerset.

like i said before, the only 'thing' in all creation capable of defeating mandrakk was superman's story, and superman's story alone. not only that, but superman/his story had to be amped by what was perhaps the most powerful plot device ever - ie. a thought armor created by dax novu himself, capable of adapting instantly to combat any threat. an armor specifically designed to protect all existence against the ultimate enemy.

Last edited by Galan007 on Oct 3rd, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:21 AM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

aint Ultimator suppose to represent "all existence" or somethin? wtf that sound like the Presence huh

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:33 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Represent doesn't mean he is all existence. Besides, Mandrakk was eating DCU.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:34 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

c'mon, mxy outsmarted and overcame 'mator.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2009 12:34 AM