KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JSA Mordru vs. Thanos, GA Prime & BA

JSA Mordru vs. Thanos, GA Prime & BA
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

JSA Mordru vs. Thanos, GA Prime & BA

who wins this fight?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 04:42 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Team in an utter curbstomp. I'm of the opinion Thanos can take him on his own. The guy isn't in Odin's class or Tyrant's.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 04:43 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team in an utter curbstomp. I'm of the opinion Thanos can take him on his own. The guy isn't in Odin's class or Tyrant's.

Tyrant>>Mordru>Odin>Thanos
unless they know his weakness

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 05:51 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by galactusischere
Tyrant>>Mordru>Odin>Thanos
unless they know his weakness
How is Mordru more than Odin or Thanos?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 05:54 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

How is Mordru more than Odin or Thanos?

maybe not Odin but definately Thanos
even though Thanos was putting up a good fight against Odin and was bad-ass Odin would have eventually won
but of Thanos knows of Mordru's weakness then he should win

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 06:03 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by galactusischere
maybe not Odin but definately Thanos
even though Thanos was putting up a good fight against Odin and was bad-ass Odin would have eventually won
but of Thanos knows of Mordru's weakness then he should win
I think it's a tactic he would employ against this mage. Keep in mind Thanos has become more powerful since the Odin fight.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2009 07:29 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

the guardian amp is swiftly absorbed by mordru, thus increasing his own power. that leaves 'standard' SBP and BA - who are swiftly BFR'd.

so this ultimately comes down to mordru [now with a guardian amp on top of all his other powers] vs. thanos. and sorry, but if mordru can overcome thunderbolt, he can overcome thanos [especially with the GA.]

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 02:21 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Galan007
the guardian amp is swiftly absorbed by mordru, thus increasing his own power. that leaves 'standard' SBP and BA - who are swiftly BFR'd.

so this ultimately comes down to mordru [now with a guardian amp on top of all his other powers] vs. thanos. and sorry, but if mordru can overcome thunderbolt, he can overcome thanos [especially with the GA.]
Yeah i was thinking Mordru could absorb some extra juice here.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 02:22 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime faced off against Mordru and didn't seem to be above him at all. In fact at his normal levels Prime seemed to be above Mordru. I know he only blasted him a few times but Prime seemed pretty capable of beating Mordru.

I don't see him just taking his power away either. I think this is spite against Mordru.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 03:35 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Interesting.. How do you see the fight going without BFR which is how I intended friend

Also, how do you rank Shazaam and Mordru? I'm curious because I think BA has done quite well against Shazaam in the past. Granted they are more closely tied at the hip so to speak but still. Lastly, seem that Prime handled himself okay in the short encounter he had with Mordru and thus might be able to do the same here.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 04:36 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't think that was "JSA Mordru". That was classic, Mordru.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 10:00 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Prime faced off against Mordru and didn't seem to be above him at all. In fact at his normal levels Prime seemed to be above Mordru. I know he only blasted him a few times but Prime seemed pretty capable of beating Mordru.
the LoSH version of mordru [who you are referring to] is different than the JSA version...

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Interesting.. How do you see the fight going without BFR which is how I intended friend

Also, how do you rank Shazaam and Mordru? I'm curious because I think BA has done quite well against Shazaam in the past. Granted they are more closely tied at the hip so to speak but still. Lastly, seem that Prime handled himself okay in the short encounter he had with Mordru and thus might be able to do the same here.
same. mordru just has to own prime/BA in other ways...

mordru > wizard shazam > captain marvel = black adam.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 11:27 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

the LoSH version of mordru [who you are referring to] is different than the JSA version...

same. mordru just has to own prime/BA in other ways...

mordru > wizard shazam > captain marvel = black adam.
How are they different? Their powers should remain the same.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2009 11:39 PM
Senor Cage

they're two entirely differnt beings, with 2 different powerlevels,

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 12:40 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Prep-Man
they're two entirely differnt beings, with 2 different powerlevels,
How? One's longer in the tooth but why do they have different power levels?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 12:44 AM
iceman24567

Mordru wins the majority.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 12:56 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by iceman24567
Mordru wins the majority.
How is he taking out this team? Prime should be more than enough on his own.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 01:40 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How? One's longer in the tooth but why do they have different power levels?
for instance, JSA mordru possessed the energies of the starheart. LoSH mordru doesn't.

etc.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 01:52 AM
iceman24567

for instance, JSA mordru possessed the energies of the starheart. LoSH mordru doesn't.

etc.
Doesn't he though? He absorbed all magical energies that includes the starheart no?

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 01:53 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by iceman24567
He absorbed all magical energies
wasn't aware he did...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2009 01:54 AM