KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Teen Titans vs. Avengers

Teen Titans vs. Avengers
Started by: Aztec123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aztec123
Host of A Ghost.

Teen Titans vs. Avengers

Wonder girl
Bombshell
Miss Martian
Static Shock
Bluee Beetle

vs.

Hulk
Sentry
Iron Man
Quicksilver
Wonder Man

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 04:00 AM
Aztec123 is currently offline Click here to Send Aztec123 a Private Message Find more posts by Aztec123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Take out static shock and put in Raven and the Titans roll.

The team as listed has their hands full, I think the avengers take this one.

This looks like spite. You have Hulk and Sentry, but no Raven or beast boy for the titans....someone hate the TT?

Top hat not required.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 02:04 PM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Agreed. Put BB on the team. Would make it more interesting, Raven though would stomp them.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 06:52 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Actually Static would come in handy if he could fry Iron Man's circuits.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:12 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Avengers, but this could be a pretty decent fight.

Fairly "weak" Titans roster though, missing some of their big guns.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:16 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Take out Static and Beetle and put in Kon-El and Bart and....actually that would be a stomp in TT's favor. Okay sub Kon-El for Static and its fair.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 07:21 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Miss Martian mind rapes everybody except Hulk.

Then Cassie or MM could just BFR him.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:05 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Avengers easy

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 09:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aztec123
Host of A Ghost.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Konton
Miss Martian mind rapes everybody except Hulk.

Then Cassie or MM could just BFR him.

Bingo MM is the key factor, I think she's more than a match for either Sentry or Hulk. Furthermore, Cassie has had an upgrade. Her strength, speed and durability have increase. and on top of that, she has a wishing lasso.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2009 11:35 PM
Aztec123 is currently offline Click here to Send Aztec123 a Private Message Find more posts by Aztec123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by Aztec123
Bingo MM is the key factor, I think she's more than a match for either Sentry or Hulk. Furthermore, Cassie has had an upgrade. Her strength, speed and durability have increase. and on top of that, she has a wishing lasso.

But her current levels are all up to speculation because aside from a stupid cinderblock encounter she hasn't done anything. Her lasso wishing whatshisface away could have been a one time thing too. All we know is that she's strong enough to lift airplanes easy.

However MM is the heaviest hitter here. I don't see anyone on the Avengers team being able to put her down with her amazing powerset. Intangibility plus high end telepathy plus 100 class brute = win.

I see titans taking it 9/10 with her telepathy taking out the entire team. Hulk would probably survive a tp assault so, as I said before, the stronger titans could BFR him.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:24 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

sentry would to...messing with sentrys head is bad idea

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:35 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

You can't count on the Sentry's backlash from mind-rape to defeat the Titans. That's far too much assumption. He's just as likely to fly off with tears streaming from his eyes and the urge to write angsty poetry. Or likely Sentry and MM cancel each other out.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:48 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Omega Vision
You can't count on the Sentry's backlash from mind-rape to defeat the Titans. That's far too much assumption. He's just as likely to fly off with tears streaming from his eyes and the urge to write angsty poetry.
laughing

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 12:56 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

avengers win due to experience

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 01:52 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Yeah because as we all know the Teen Titans don't have any experience at all. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 01:54 AM
bbrem123

You can't count on the Sentry's backlash from mind-rape to defeat the Titans. That's far too much assumption. He's just as likely to fly off with tears streaming from his eyes and the urge to write angsty poetry. Or likely Sentry and MM cancel each other out.

true...haha

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 02:29 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Yeah because as we all know the Teen Titans don't have any experience at all. stick out tongue

Well the current Teen Titans roster is being written like they don't know how to do jack shit. So yeah, they blow as a team. However this is a forum battle and MM's powerset proves dominant.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:43 AM
Trackz

Originally posted by Konton
Well the current Teen Titans roster is being written like they don't know how to do jack shit. So yeah, they blow as a team. However this is a forum battle and MM's powerset proves dominant.
it's cause they've only had maybe a couple of missions together as a team compared to the years the avengers have.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:26 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

avengers

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 09:42 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by Warlord
avengers

What Avenger is taking out Megan?
The only one left standing after she uses TP is Hulk and her powerset is too much for him.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 10:08 PM