KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Green Ranger vs Batman

Green Ranger vs Batman
Started by: Placidity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Green Ranger vs Batman

eek!

(please log in to view the image)

- Cannot call on his Dragonzord

Scenario I: Both get standard weapons and equipment.

Scenario II: H2H Only

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 03:57 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

HAHAHA @ video. All the rangers got pawned.

Anyway batman FTW. cuz Power Rangers is just straight gayness.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 04:00 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

awesome gif.

batman ftw.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

laughing out loud @ gif.

Batsy wins.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Hmmm...

" His Green Ranger powers gave him an added tool not possessed by the other Rangers, the Dragon Shield. Controlled by the Dragon Dagger, the Dragon Shield promotes advanced healing and can deflect energy attacks. Added to this was the ability to generate powerful energy projections, and the Green Ranger was able to contend with all the other Power Rangers at once, only to be warded off by the Megazord."

Wiki

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:24 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Bats ftw. More consistent.

Like most villains, first few appearances are of pure domination. Once he became good and joined with the team, he seemed a bit depowered, lol. No more pownage for him.

I will give Tommy bonus points for always having the cool shit though. White ranger=drool.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:29 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pumarulez
Restricted

Account Restricted

green ranger stomps he is too skilled for batman he was able to beat up hand 2 hand mosters that are beyond human abilities he is the better fighter

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:35 PM
pumarulez is currently offline Click here to Send pumarulez a Private Message Find more posts by pumarulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam

I will give Tommy bonus points for always having the cool shit though. White ranger=drool.

GTFO!! smile heh damn you really a fan?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:35 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

As if my first picture wasn't enough to convert non-believers!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:39 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

tommy got his arse kicked once he became a good guy, as is the nature of the thing.

his skill is nowhere near batman, though.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by pumarulez
green ranger stomps he is too skilled for batman he was able to beat up hand 2 hand mosters that are beyond human abilities he is the better fighter
LOL Batman beats ****ing werewolves in h2h combat laughing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:41 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Lord Feron
GTFO!! smile heh damn you really a fan?

Honestly, when PR first started, who wasnt a fan. I was moreso a fan of the black ranger, but i always thought to myself how unfair was it that the new guy tommy always got the hot shit, lol.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Well we shall use the version when he was evil, plus sword of darkness and all that good stuff.

Cmon, you know you want to.

draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

@ GIF, funny how all the rangers look up first as if the Megazord cockpit has a rearview mirror or something...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:43 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Nar there must've been an overhead monitor that said "warning, intruder alert!" or something stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:45 PM
Mindset

Lmao, Green Ranger ****ing rapes Batman.

Batman would beat White Ranger though.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:46 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

love the gif!

is it Bruce or Dick? Bruce curbstomps. But if its Dick, he's gonna have a hard time on his hands....

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 05:58 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by -Pr-
tommy got his arse kicked once he became a good guy, as is the nature of the thing.

his skill is nowhere near batman, though.

Main reason because he got weaker. He couldn't keep his powers for long.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:02 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Eventhough we all remember the bad green ranger to be badass, its hard to judge whod win between comic bats. All movie bats versions go down though. Keaton, Bale, Kilmer and Clooney.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:10 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by jrodslam
Eventhough we all remember the bad green ranger to be badass, its hard to judge whod win between comic bats. All movie bats versions go down though. Keaton, Bale, Kilmer and Clooney.

Keaton would destroy him fyi

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 06:16 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote