KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Would you rather be Colossus or Thing?

Would you rather be Colossus or Thing?
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Would you rather be Colossus or Thing?

who would you rather be if you could

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:45 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thing. Colossus is a whiner.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:52 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Obviously Colossus. Unlike Thing, Piotr can revert back to human form whenever he chooses.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:53 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thing. Colossus is a whiner.
you dont become their personality

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:54 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

superficial bastards!

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:55 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by batdude123
Obviously Colossus. Unlike Thing, Piotr can revert back to human form whenever he chooses.

yea Colossus would be the best to be

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:57 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

I think you may need to add some more choices here.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2009 11:59 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Colossus. I'd get to nail Kitty

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 12:10 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

thing has literally no advantage over colossus.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 12:13 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by Starscream M
thing has literally no advantage over colossus.
Thing is stronger iirc

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 12:15 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

ben grimm doesn't even want to be the thing, he gave himself that name cause he didn't even know what to do with himself once he saw what happened to him.

if i had to be thing or colossus?

let's break it down; a sleek metal dude with extremely high durability without the need to breath, eat, or drink, super strength, super human speed, agility, and stamina....and the ability to change back to normal to bang all the chicks you just saved from a burning private jet that only you could save them from > a giant, orange craggy dinosaur turd.

any money the thing stinks, like...how does he wash himself, with a hose?

Last edited by psycho gundam on Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 12:16 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I choose the Thing, I might get lucky enough to have Michael Chiklis play me in a movie.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 12:18 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

play you .

brad gerrett (big dude from everybody loves raymond) should have gotten that role

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 12:19 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Colossus for all the reasons already stated, plus he's just as strong, if not stronger than Thing. Saying Thing is stronger is wishful thinking.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 12:34 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Colossus because he can revert to human form.

But also, I've always liked the idea of being able to transform into something more powerful at will, it just looks badass.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 02:57 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aztec123
Host of A Ghost.

Colossus, I can revert back into to human form and have s*x with my girlfriend. big grin

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 03:03 AM
Aztec123 is currently offline Click here to Send Aztec123 a Private Message Find more posts by Aztec123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Aztec123
Colossus, I can revert back into to human form and have s*x with my girlfriend. big grin

You can say sex on this forum. It's not hosted on a butter churn in an Amish dude's barn.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 03:05 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Colossus, for all of the reasons above.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 03:08 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by Placidity
Colossus because he can revert to human form.

But also, I've always liked the idea of being able to transform into something more powerful at will, it just looks badass.

How awesome would it be to just be having fun in the club, or at a party, then some guy shoves you.

You: This is not a problem you want.
Him: Bring it punk.

(You trigger the change, growing about a foot, and gaining a few hundred pounds. Plus you're a robot and in the Class 100 range)

You: Bring it...b*tch.

(Outside of the club.)

The guy goes flying through a wall.

Plus, even when transformed, Colossus loses no mobility, he can still grab things and move unhindered, unlike the cheesy poof rock.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 03:11 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by KingD19

Plus, even when transformed, Colossus loses no mobility, he can still grab things and move unhindered, unlike the cheesy poof rock.
His mobility is enchanced iirc.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2009 03:13 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote