KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Norman Osborn vs. General Sam Lane

Norman Osborn vs. General Sam Lane
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Norman Osborn vs. General Sam Lane

They both get access to all of their resources, Osborn as director of H.A.M.M.E.R. and Lane as leader of project 7734, they each have a year of prep.

Who wins in all-out war between them?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 12:26 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Sam Lane's ace in the hole is Lex Luthor and Brainiac, I'm not sure what else he has but that alone should make this an interesting battle.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 03:53 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sam Lane's ace in the hole is Lex Luthor and Brainiac, I'm not sure what else he has but that alone should make this an interesting battle.

He has Metallo, Reactron, Mirabai and the resources of her magical dimension, suits that can give someone Kryptonian - level abilities, Atlas, Parasite, the science police and anti-Kryptonian squads, etc.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 05:41 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by Endless Mike
He has Metallo, Reactron, Mirabai and the resources of her magical dimension, suits that can give someone Kryptonian - level abilities, Atlas, Parasite, the science police and anti-Kryptonian squads, etc.

Yeah, but Norman has the unkillable Bullseye-match that.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:38 AM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

He also have self-resurrecting Sentry.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 12:03 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Lane has far too many weapons. Brainiac alone is too much for Osborn and his crew.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 12:10 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lane has far too many weapons. Brainiac alone is too much for Osborn and his crew.

BUUUUUTTTTTT-Bullseye is unkillable. Lane's crew may put Bulleseye down, but you can bet you bottom dollar, he will be unscathed in the next panel-like a warner bros cartoon character, despite not officially having a HF. The rest of the Dark Avengers won't even have to lift a finger.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 12:39 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Does Sam Lane have access to Doomsday here? I'm pretty sure he had Doomsday in his control at one point.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 04:20 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Lex currently has Doomsday I think. Lane actually gets shit done.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 05:09 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yep, Doomsday slaughters Osborn's team. It took an army of Kryptonians to put it down.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 10:42 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

But Bullseye can kill Doomsday right? laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 1st, 2009 11:11 PM