KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Atum (demon form) vs Shuma Gorath

Atum (demon form) vs Shuma Gorath
Started by: SoulDevourer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Warning Atum (demon form) vs Shuma Gorath

so this Atum as Demogorge

fight take place OUTSIDE Shumas ralm (and not on Earth)

no BFR allow (cept if Atum eat Shuma, that counts as win big grin)

edit. if Atum eat Shuma, Shuma must NOT b able break out/control Atum from within, else fight aint over! smile

Last edited by SoulDevourer on Nov 18th, 2009 at 05:21 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:14 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Demogorge can probably eat him.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:18 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Yeah he probably eats him

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:19 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

btw i added small edit in 1st post smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:22 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

I don't think he could break out. The only reason the Skrull God was able to was because, being a Skrull, she represented a near infinite amount of God heads and she overloaded him.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:27 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

but dint Thor take control after Atum eat him?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:32 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Well we don't really know how Shuma's power fluctuates within realms that he hasn't conquered or isn't his home dimension. For instance, in one of Shuma's lesser realms he is described as making Mephisto and Satannish look like mice compared to him but on Earth he didn't exhibit that scale of power even though he had basically taken it over. Though that could be because other Gods like Crom were there which reduced Shuma's control and power by a good amount.

To make it simple what percentage of his in realm full-power are you giving to Shuma for this?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:44 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CortSether
Well we don't really know how Shuma's power fluctuates within realms that he hasn't conquered or isn't his home dimension. For instance, in one of Shuma's lesser realms he is described as making Mephisto and Satannish look like mice compared to him but on Earth he didn't exhibit that scale of power even though he had basically taken it over. Though that could be because other Gods like Crom were there which reduced Shuma's control and power by a good amount.

To make it simple what percentage of his in realm full-power are you giving to Shuma for this?
duh. good question embarrasment

I said not on earth cuz it wuz one of his former ralms so i dint wanna make him omipotent for this fight. but come 2 think of it he did get trap by some rocks on his own turf (earth). PIS if u ask me but it happen

so i dunno

ima say between 2.5 & 5% of his full power, there! big grin

edit> or to make it simpler (hopefuly) fight takes place outside ALL of his ralms inc. lesser ones smile

Last edited by SoulDevourer on Nov 18th, 2009 at 05:55 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:50 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
duh. good question embarrasment

I said not on earth cuz it wuz one of his former ralms so i dint wanna make him omipotent for this fight. but come 2 think of it he did get trap by some rocks on his own turf (earth). PIS if u ask me but it happen

so i dunno

ima say between 2.5 & 5% of his full power, there! big grin

edit> or to make it simpler (hopefuly) fight takes place outside ALL of his ralms inc. lesser ones smile

The whole thing with Shuma-Gorath and Conan the Barbarian is just weird. I'm not even sure if its canon or not because it's not published under Marvel. If we regard it as canon to the marvel timeline then Shuma-Gorath was still powerful, though. Even when he was trapped inside the mountain by the Elder God Crom he was still able to exercise his power like summoning rains of fire to destroy villages. Of course, Crom wouldn't be able to do jack to Shuma when Shuma has all its power available.

With 2.5 - 5% power...I think that's a bit low, Atum the God Eater would eat Shuma. However, I bet Shuma would find a way to get out. Being of a much greater intellect it could possibly lure Atum into one of its realms and destroy him there big grin

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 05:59 AM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Originally posted by CortSether
The whole thing with Shuma-Gorath and Conan the Barbarian is just weird. I'm not even sure if its canon or not because it's not published under Marvel. If we regard it as canon to the marvel timeline then Shuma-Gorath was still powerful, though. Even when he was trapped inside the mountain by the Elder God Crom he was still able to exercise his power like summoning rains of fire to destroy villages. Of course, Crom wouldn't be able to do jack to Shuma when Shuma has all its power available.

With 2.5 - 5% power...I think that's a bit low, Atum the God Eater would eat Shuma. However, I bet Shuma would find a way to get out. Being of a much greater intellect it could possibly lure Atum into one of its realms and destroy him there big grin
yeah but he couldnt escape the mountain lol
guess i prefer the explanation where its not canon ("not published by marvel"? hows that possible? huh )

yeah % is low but dude this is Shuma, that things badass so i had to make it low (dint it say on panel that the whole octessence wuz afraid of him or somethin? they dint wanna fight him)

luring Atum into his own turf woud be too funny laughing out loud laughing out loud

Last edited by SoulDevourer on Nov 18th, 2009 at 06:10 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:04 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

yeah but he couldnt escape the mountain lol
guess i prefer the explanation where its not canon ("not published by marvel"? hows that possible? huh )

yeah % is low but dude this is Shuma, that things badass so i had to make it low (dint it say on panel that the whole octessence wuz afraid of him or somethin? they dint wanna fight him)

luring Atum into his own turf woud be too funny laughing out loud laughing out loud

Yea, Conan the Barbarian is Dark Horse publishing. I don't know how they got Shuma in there. Probably because copyright laws are so lax, you can basically copy 95% of a character without it being copyright infringment. Most likely why they drastically changed Shuma's image, unless they got direct permission from Marvel to use the character.

Yea, funny how Shuma cannot escape the mountain but all of his usual powers still work haha. He even pretends to be under the spells of Kulan Gath and Vammatar but then obliterates them with ease after they release him.

It wasn't the Octessence, it was the Vishanti. They said that they had once combated Shuma-Gorath and they would not help Doctor Strange to get rid of him. It's hinted that Shuma fought the Vishanti trio on Earth at a fraction of his power and yet they could not get rid of it. But, since the Vishanti were still there it appears that it was a stalemate and the Vishanti knew that they wouldn't be able to help Strange beat Shuma.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:22 AM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

**** your right it wuz those 3 vishamacallit gods

how do they compare to the octesence gods?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:49 AM
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

**** your right it wuz those 3 vishamacallit gods

how do they compare to the octesence gods?

I'm not sure. One of the Vishanti, Agamotto was doing pretty well against Galactus inside his realm, but I don't quite remember how fed Galactus was. As far as how they are in relation to the Octessence...I'm not quite sure. I remember statements from the Vishanti saying they would not let Dr. Strange use his magic against anything having to do with Cyttorak. Though, I don't know if this is because they feared his power.

The Vishanti are pretty darn powerful though.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:58 AM
WhiteWitchKing

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I don't think he could break out. The only reason the Skrull God was able to was because, being a Skrull, she represented a near infinite amount of God heads and she overloaded him.

And then the same Skrull god was killed by Mikaboshi. Shuma Gorath is leagues above Mikaboshi and the Skrull gods. SG is going to beat Atum down.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:04 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
And then the same Skrull god was killed by Mikaboshi. Shuma Gorath is leagues above Mikaboshi and the Skrull gods. SG is going to beat Atum down.

It had nothing to do with power. Like I said, it had to do with Demogorge basically trying to eat a near infinite amount of Gods at once.

Shuma doesn't represent a near infinite amount of Gods.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:36 AM
Senor Cage

Who would you place your money on, KB?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who would you place your money on, KB?
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Demogorge can probably eat him.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 08:45 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

but dint Thor take control after Atum eat him?
thor is atum brother, thats why.

I have returned

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:46 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
atum didnt fight her he just tried to eat her not knowing she has multiple god heads in her which made it too complicated to dijest. now if atum actualy fought her he could of destroyed her easily.

also makiboshi is a skyfather level god killer

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Nov 18th, 2009 at 03:50 PM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:48 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thor is atum brother, thats why.
No thats not why Atum is related to just about every God/Demon he ate erm

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 03:51 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote