KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus and Wolverine vs Hercules and Ares

Colossus and Wolverine vs Hercules and Ares
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Colossus and Wolverine vs Hercules and Ares

Which duo wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:37 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

team one, team work is the key.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:38 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

team two is like more advanced versions of team 1

I have returned

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:44 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
team two is like more advanced versions of team 1

No it not how the hell did you come to that conclusion.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:48 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Fastball special ftw

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:50 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Battlehammer
No it not how the hell did you come to that conclusion.

Herculese>>Colossus
Ares>>Wolverine

I have returned

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:56 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Ares>>Wolverine

no.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:56 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Team two

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:57 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by galactusischere
no.
he can summon a wide varieaty of adamantine weapons from oylmpus from shields to axes to swords and he is also far stronger

I have returned

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 06:59 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

he can summon a wide varieaty of adamantine weapons from oylmpus from shields to axes to swords and he is also far stronger

I thought this was supposed to be a fair fight.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:01 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Ares>>Wolverine

No he not, have you even read anything on either?

Wolverine is superior in every senses asside from strength which matter little seeing as every attack he inflicts will be vastly more damaging to ares then vice versa

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:09 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

for starters he does not get all his weapons. secondly there not adamtium, thats a misconception. They have broken numerous times.

Being stronger then some one does no make you win.

but I bet this is pointless becuase all you can see is "he a god" he "stronger"

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:10 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

No he not, have you even read anything on either?

Wolverine is superior in every senses asside from strength which matter little seeing as every attack he inflicts will be vastly more damaging to ares then vice versa

Hardly. In Mighty Avengers Ultron put lightning straight through him and he was up a few panels later. I like Wolverine and don't particularly care about Ares but Wolverine isn't going to be "vastly more damaging" to the God of War. That's sheer bias. Ares is comparable to Wolverine in most ways and has him outclassed in strength. He has better damage soak as well IMO. Lost count of the times I've seen Wolverine put down by gunfire and shit like that.

Besides I doubt Wolverine is more skilled. Ares has been the God of War for thousands of years. He's vastly more experienced that Wolverine, fighting in countless battles throughout the centuries.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:20 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

for starters he does not get all his weapons. secondly there not adamtium, thats a misconception. They have broken numerous times.

Being stronger then some one does no make you win.

but I bet this is pointless becuase all you can see is "he a god" he "stronger"

no its ADAMANTINE which is the godly metal which adamantium gets its name from.(its stronger than admantium)
also ares shield would block all of wolves attack anyways

second ares lifts 70 tons while wolverine lifts maybe 1 ton

third ares has a very good healing factor

I have returned

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:23 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

(please log in to view the image)

Weapons have no trouble going through Iron Man armour

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:26 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by The Pict
Hardly. In Mighty Avengers Ultron put lightning straight through him and he was up a few panels later.

......Wolverine taken lightning with out being dropped at all.

I like Wolverine and don't particularly care about Ares but Wolverine isn't going to be "vastly more damaging" to the God of War. That's sheer bias.

No it not. Ares has already shown to have difficulties with piercing damage while wolverine shown to wistand piercing and blunt force damage quite easily espically from a class 75 tonner.

Ares is comparable to Wolverine in most ways and has him outclassed in strength.

No it not, you want to compare feats. Wolverine completely out classes him in skill, he superior reflexes, agility and combat speed.

He has better damage soak as well IMO. Lost count of the times I've seen Wolverine put down by gunfire and shit like that.

Which is vastly out weighted by the amount of times it has not even phased him and that was prior to fetal attraction arc.

Besides I doubt Wolverine is more skilled. Ares has been the God of War for thousands of years. He's vastly more experienced that Wolverine, fighting in countless battles throughout the centuries.

wolverine is more skilled it not even debatable, wolverine skill feats vastly superior. Hell ares fights off emotion and has no improved his fighting skills at all. Hell they even stated he thinks little of tactics.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:32 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

(please log in to view the image)

Weapons have no trouble going through Iron Man armour

that does not make them adamatium.

his axe broken several times, most of those armors were from years upon years ago and were getten taken out by granades and guns which of course what a shocker you left out.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:33 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

battle hammer can you read? its ADAMNTINE!!!!! not adamntium get that into your brian son

I have returned

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:38 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

i would love to see a non-bias depiction of a battl between Ares and Logan

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:39 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

also ares killed far more people than wolverine can dream of

I have returned

Old Post Nov 18th, 2009 07:39 PM