KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » HP Doomsday vs WM Thor w/ belt of strength

HP Doomsday vs WM Thor w/ belt of strength
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

HP Doomsday vs WM Thor w/ belt of strength

This is tsrictly H2H only, but Thor has the warriors madness going on which increases his strength tenfold, plus the BOS which doubles that.

Against the most powerful version of Doomsday who manhandled and broke superman's arm even when supes was experiencing a power surge on top of being further powered by a MB.

Who wins?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:17 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

HP DD sh1ts at Thor's belt

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:29 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

This thread could go both ways stick out tongue

My vote on Thor!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:44 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shokosugi
HP DD sh1ts at Thor's belt

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 06:01 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Thor amped x20 vs someone who even if he dies comes back even stronger?
hmmm....

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 07:39 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

I see HP DD taking thor's belt and spanking his (thor's) ass, for being a naughty boy.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:15 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Hmmm Thor beats him six or seven different ways before finally losing.

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 08:49 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Ultimately, Thor loses. Hp is very resilient to physical damage, or trauma. Thor will most likely beat DD 2 times since his strength is about 100x his regular levels

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 03:52 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Thor 8/10 assuming the encounters are all different. But if they're aggregate Thor wins one, maybe two fights before Doomsday adapts beyond Thor's ability to put him down.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:09 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Thor ftw definitely.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:20 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by Naija boy
Thor ftw definitely.
you're a silly, silly man. no expression

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 04:53 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Starscream M
you're a silly, silly man. no expression

Not at all. Hp doomsday is not entirely immune to physical injury he just really durable, and if u think he is more than 20 times stronger than thor or will laugh of the blows of thor 20 times stronger than you are a sick sick man.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:11 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Not at all. Hp doomsday is not entirely immune to physical injury he just really durable, and if u think he is more than 20 times stronger than thor or will laugh of the blows of thor 20 times stronger than you are a sick sick man.
you know nothing about HP doomsday

he WAS immune to physical damage, at least that level that can be dished by below skyfathers

superman amped with motherbox wasn't able to lay a scratch....A FRIGGIN SCRATCH...what the hell well amping thor's strength do? nothing.

also, HP DD is SCARY FAST.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:21 PM
Naija boy

you know nothing about HP doomsday

he WAS immune to physical damage, at least that level that can be dished by below skyfathers

superman amped with motherbox wasn't able to lay a scratch....A FRIGGIN SCRATCH...what the hell well amping thor's strength do? nothing.

also, HP DD is SCARY FAST.

Actually i do know about him. HE was extremely durable but please show where it stated he was immune to physical damage?

Superman amped with a motherbox in that era was even weaker than current superman. TO compare that to a thor with strength amped by 20 times is just ludicrous

Yeah im sure ur going to adopt the h1 style and talk about him killing thor in a nanosecond.lmao

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:29 PM
Starscream M

Yeah im sure ur going to adopt the h1 style and talk about him killing thor in a nanosecond.lmao
dont compare me to h1, he's a ridiculous fanboy, I'm not.

I see this ending very very bad for thor. But this isn't anything against thor, I think HP DD would crush thor, silver surfer, superman, etc.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:32 PM
Naija boy

dont compare me to h1, he's a ridiculous fanboy, I'm not.

I see this ending very very bad for thor. But this isn't anything against thor, I think HP DD would crush thor, silver surfer, superman, etc.

And I dont see this ending very bad for thor at all.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:35 PM
Starscream M

And I dont see this ending very bad for thor at all.
so you actually think thor could hurt doomsday...what evidence do you have to show HP doomsday could be physically stopped?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:36 PM
iceman24567

He was physically damaged though

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:38 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by iceman24567
He was physically damaged though
it was insignificant. galactus gets damaged too by beta ray bill, doesn't mean brb can beat galactus.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:39 PM
Naija boy

so you actually think thor could hurt doomsday...what evidence do you have to show HP doomsday could be physically stopped?

A thor with his strength multiplied by 20? Of course i do. HE was never mentioned to be immune to physical damage just extremely durable. Weve seen thor break Exitars dome with his strength only doubled. Him being ten times stronger than even that? Yup i see him hurting HP doomsday.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2009 05:40 PM