KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman Prime One Million Vs Abraxas

Superman Prime One Million Vs Abraxas
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielgamer

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:34 AM
danielgamer is currently offline Click here to Send danielgamer a Private Message Find more posts by danielgamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Abraxas blinks

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:35 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielgamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galactusischere
Abraxas blinks

I am not sure...but...SP 1M has a good chance here...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:38 AM
danielgamer is currently offline Click here to Send danielgamer a Private Message Find more posts by danielgamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by danielgamer
I am not sure...but...SP 1M has a good chance here...
No. He really doesn't have a prayer here.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:40 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Do you mean Superman Prime or Superman 1 Million?

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:52 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielgamer

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis

The golden God Superman from DC One Million (1998)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:54 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Does it matter?
Galactus would stomp SP 1M* with ease let alone Abraxas

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 03:56 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Superman crushes both Abraxas and Galactus at the same time. Then heads for the Celestials.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:00 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO superMan has a prayer here(except the Cosmic armor one).... laughing

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:01 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by danielgamer
The golden God Superman from DC One Million (1998)

That was Superman Prime, not the villain one. The other Superman in the future was Superman 1 million.

Originally posted by galactusischere
Does it matter?
Galactus would stomp SP 1M* with ease let alone Abraxas

Originally posted by nicamarvin
NO superMan has a prayer here(except the Cosmic armor one).... laughing

I just wanted to know which one he meant, because they're 2 to 3 different people.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2009 04:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CantSpellMyName

SP1M will die so badly it's not even funny.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 10:50 PM
CantSpellMyName is currently offline Click here to Send CantSpellMyName a Private Message Find more posts by CantSpellMyName Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Abraxas thinks death and SBP1M dies.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2011 11:27 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

A few things. Most here are getting this Superman confuse with the other Superman.

This is not evil Superman Prime, nor Superman 1 Million, but this is current Superman after he spent a few thousands yrs in the sun, and he have the last Green Lantern ring.

This Superman was powerful enough to smothers Solaris with one hit, the same Solaris that was beating Superman 1 Million, the same 1 Million that held a galaxy with his force vision for a few seconds. The same 1 million that's was able to punch through time, and he was backed by Dc's 1 miilion JLA, and they still couldn't beat Solaris.

Superman Prime 1 Million doesn't have a lot of feats but the few he has, is beating Solaris, after stepping out of the Sun, re-creating Lois form just a stand of her DNA.

It's powers are implied by the author to be so powerful, that he has fought beings no one can fathom, and he was also the Source's student for a while.

So Abraxas is not winning this if we takes the authors statement for absolute truth.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:04 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Did you just post rape in the forums? Is that aloud?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:12 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by SquallX
A few things. Most here are getting this Superman confuse with the other Superman.

This is not evil Superman Prime, nor Superman 1 Million, but this is current Superman after he spent a few thousands yrs in the sun, and he have the last Green Lantern ring.

This Superman was powerful enough to smothers Solaris with one hit, the same Solaris that was beating Superman 1 Million, the same 1 Million that held a galaxy with his force vision for a few seconds. The same 1 million that's was able to punch through time, and he was backed by Dc's 1 miilion JLA, and they still couldn't beat Solaris.

Superman Prime 1 Million doesn't have a lot of feats but the few he has, is beating Solaris, after stepping out of the Sun, re-creating Lois form just a stand of her DNA.

It's powers are implied by the author to be so powerful, that he has fought beings no one can fathom, and he was also the Source's student for a while.

So Abraxas is not winning this if we takes the authors statement for absolute truth.

great summarization. I agree with you here

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:25 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by MrMind
great summarization. I agree with you here

One thing was he didn't bring louis back, he had the imp bring her back to life

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:33 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by kakuzu
One thing was he didn't bring louis back, he had the imp bring her back to life

Actually it was Hourman with the Worlogog.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:34 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually it was Hourman with the Worlogog.

You sure I remember it being the imp?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:40 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by kakuzu
You sure I remember it being the imp?

My mistake, it was the Imp Superman. Hourman was there, but doing other stuff.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:43 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by Omega Vision
My mistake, it was the Imp Superman. Hourman was there, but doing other stuff.
I had a flash back lol an was like what? Yes Hourman was there

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2011 04:44 AM