KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel (Billy) VS Wonder Woman

WW vs Marvel
This poll is closed.
Billy Owns Her 12 80.00%
Diana Stomps Him 3 20.00%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Marvel (Billy) VS Wonder Woman
Started by: Darth M@ce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth M@ce
Ex-Jedi

Wonder Woman vs Shazam

who takes it

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:47 PM
Darth M@ce is currently offline Click here to Send Darth M@ce a Private Message Find more posts by Darth M@ce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wonder Woman has already kicked Captain Marvel's ass TWICE in the war between the Roman gods and the Greek Gods.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:48 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

are u kidding, it was only because he refused to hit a woman cuz that would lack honor.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:50 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

No. It was war. Captain Marvel was giving it is all because Shazam said so. Wonder Woman kicked his ass TWICE. Zeus himself said she was more powerful than Cap. Marvel.

Captain Marvel has a fraction of the gods power. Diana actually has the TOTALITY of the gods powers.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:52 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

so she's more powerful than superman too?

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:56 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh, well i read one were she was kicking the shit out of him cuz he said she was like dirty or something but he refused to hit her back because he said he didnt mean it and hitting a woman would lack honor.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:57 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zahit
so she's more powerful than superman too?

No. For the last time:

Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

Although both WW and CM have the potential of being more powerful by either drawing power from the Godwave (WW) or from the Rock of Eternity (CM)

Old Post May 5th, 2005 07:59 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by armandovalles
oh, well i read one were she was kicking the shit out of him cuz he said she was like dirty or something but he refused to hit her back because he said he didnt mean it and hitting a woman would lack honor.

Dirty? He hit WW into mountains. Honor my ass.

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:00 PM
Zahit
ON A MISSION FROM GOD

Originally posted by Draco69
Honor my ass.

laughing

Old Post May 5th, 2005 08:01 PM
Zahit is currently offline Click here to Send Zahit a Private Message Find more posts by Zahit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wonder Woman VS. Shazam

Who take it?

I think Wonder Woman wins.

Debate.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:51 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

CM.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 09:57 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
True Sinister

Howcome people don't get how powerful CM is?
Captian Marvel

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:19 PM
True Sinister is currently offline Click here to Send True Sinister a Private Message Find more posts by True Sinister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

Captain Marvel

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:54 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

Captain Marvel...

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 04:31 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

People say WW already beaten him, but I have a hard time believing it.
CM should massacre her.

And yeah, most people don't realize his power, probably because he's a kid. Makes his whole character look like a tool.

KC CM was badass!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:21 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Crossovers aren't proof. Never have been. Never will be. I was just correcting your mistakes.

She's stronger, faster, more powerful and has hundreds of years of experience. She's mastered nearly every martial art known to man and even sparred Shiva to a standstill (when she temporarily lost her powers).

CM isn't equal to Superman. I've argued this dozens of times.

Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

This like Thing vs. the Hulk. Hulk would beat the Thing's ass. However if the Thing had a sleeping gas attack and of course Hulk was vulnerable to it then Thing has a chance of winning. See the parallel with Superman and CM?

Originally posted by jrodslam
DC doesnt seem to agree with you. Ahh well.

Actually they do. Some people just ignore the evidence.

Not to mention CM has to SHARE his power with his consorts (Captain Marvel Jr. and Lady Marvel). That make him even weaker.

On par? Sure. Equals as heros? Absolutely. Equals in power? Absolutely not.

This is not true. Billy Batson gave a portion of Shazam power to his sibilings because A) he felt he couldn't handle all the power and B) he wanted it to be fair for his sibilings. He gets two-thirds while his brother and sister share a third. Regardless of whether they are transformed or not.

Established? In a armwrestle? And a dialogue caption?

CM has the speed of Mercury right? Diana beat the same god in a race to the underworld. And we both know that Superman is faster than Diana.

CM has the strength of Hercules right? Diana has the strength of Gaea greater than that of Hercules. Diana defeated Hercules in a contest of strength.

Thus: Superman>Wonder Woman>Captain Marvel

I use Wonder Woman's powers and history as evidence. WW is and will always be second to Superman. You and I know this. Let's leave Superman out of this and PROVE WITHOUT A DOUBT (leave references of Superman out of this) that CM is stronger, faster and more durable than Wonder Woman. I'll be back in an hour.

Established by a dialogue and an armwrestle? Please. I have sources that says otherwise. You don't have anymore evidence than this.

Uh. No. The battle would turn to Superman. The recent JLU episode with Superman and Captain Marvel is by far the most accurate (ironically though) deciption of CM vs. Supes. Supes kicks CM's ass for the majority of the battle until CM uses the lightening.

Uh. NO. Please. Dear God. Captain Marvel has the speed of Mercury. Got that? Good. That means he about equal or less to the Mercury's speed. Wonder Woman is FASTER than Mercury. It's been stated by Zeus, Athena, and even Mercury himself. Diana beat Mercury in a race TWICE. And were they moving at lightspeed? NO. Damn close though.

I don't know where you got the idea that CM is FASTER than light. But your sources are completely wrong.

Mercury is the AVATAR of Hermes. Which means that Mercury is not nearly as fast as Hermes. The Roman Gods are WEAKER than the Greek Pantheon. In the War of the Gods storyline, this difference was established. The Greek Pantheon bitchslapped the Roman Gods. They then decide to reabsorb their avatars to regain more of their lost power. The Roman Gods were reliant on the Greek Pantheon to give them power. The Greek Pantheon were basically their bosses.

Conclusion: Mercury (Captain Marvel) < Hermes (Wonder Woman)

This is not true. Shazam's spell does not allow it. He cannot for example use the Speed of Mercury and the Power of Zeus to transform himself into a lightening being. He has the same limitations Diana has.

Absolutely not true. I'm assuming you're referring to the Atlas/Hercules issue. As decreed from the spell of Shazam. Captain Marvel possesses the Stamina of Atlas and the strength of Hercules. This OBVIOUSLY means he possesses to separate abilities. He doesn't possess BOTH the strengh of Atlas and Hercules. That wasn't the spell. He possesses the stamina of Atlas and the Strength of Hercules. Stamina and strength are two diffenent things. A long distance runner has more stamina than a short distance runner however the latter posssesses more strength. Get it?

No. Wonder Woman is second to Superman in the superhero community as a whole. This was established in the following books:

WONDER WOMAN #24
WONDER WOMAN #144
WONDER WOMAN #175
ACTION COMICS #761
WONDER WOMAN #102
WONDER WOMAN #103
WONDER WOMAN #109

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Captain Marvel, having the strenght of Zeus, means that he can utilize his lighting powers.

And Captain Marvel moving in lightspeeds?

PLEASE.

Wonder Woman Wins!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:30 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

But, she shouldn't.
CM isn't full powered anymore, so beating a quarter powered CM is nothing to be proud of.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 07:54 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

She still wins smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:03 AM
jrodslam

Sentry, Draco was saying that CM couldnt combine or stack powers. I proved otherwise, and Draco's counter for that was "pre-crisis. he cant do it anymore." He had no proof of that.

CM has been said to be equals to Superman on many occasions. WW hasnt.

CM wins.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:48 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Does anybody have a issue # or scans of CM and WW fighitng? I hear it all the time that WW kicks his @ss but nobody backs it up with proof other than words. I heard the fight or fights were inconclusive like his fights with Superman.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 12:51 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote