KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » King Hyperion vs Captain Marvel.

King Hyperion vs Captain Marvel.
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

King Hyperion vs Captain Marvel.

Billy doesn't hold back when he see's how nasty this guy is.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 02:28 AM
lawest9 is currently offline Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Cap, mainly because he's more established, and has more showings, etc...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 03:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

King Hyperion. Mainly because there's not much Billy can do to actually *stop* him. Breaking the neck? No. Pounding? No, two Hyperions at once merely held him off.

It's a long fight but Hype is very difficult to injure and most injuries are worthless against him. He's not even a bad fighter either. It's just a matter of time before Billy loses, unfortunately.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 03:20 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

What?? What can Hyperion do to stop Marvel? Cap Marvel is the guy who fights Superman and Black Adam, 2 of the top physical threats in the DCU.

Injuring Cap is difficult as well.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:24 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
What?? What can Hyperion do to stop Marvel? Cap Marvel is the guy who fights Superman and Black Adam, 2 of the top physical threats in the DCU.

Injuring Cap is difficult as well.

Note this is *King* Hyperion, from EXiles. He's not like normal Hyperion, he's a lot more dangerous. King Hyperion's quickly recovered from having his neck snapped, having 2 tons of sand teleported inside of him, and having Mimic in colossus-form hit him at half the speed of light. He killed every hero on his planet, from Thor to Hulk and on. He was fighting two other Hyperions at once (including the normal Hyperion) and doing fine. He's just as tough as a normal Hyperion to injure, except if you hurt him, it barely does anything as he just heals it, he runs on full power constantly, and all in all he's just crazy.

King Hyperion's above everyone you mentioned.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:35 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

King Hyperion is above 3 of the physically strongest/most durable beings in the DCU??? And I read the Exiles, I know who he is.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:40 AM
Q99

King Hyperion is above 3 of the physically strongest/most durable beings in the DCU??? And I read the Exiles, I know who he is.

Yes. If he was in DC, they'd send the whole league against him.

Superman or or Wonder Woman or Captain Marvel fighting him is a degrading stalemate. Both sides are hitting at roughly similar force (possibly more- KH's flash vision seemed a lot stronger than normal Hyperion's too), except King Hyperion is recovering damage he takes about as fast as he gets it. Eventually one side's beat up and the other isn't.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:46 AM
KingD19

You do realize that Marvel tends to operate at a lower level, and considering Hype is a Superman clone, I don't think he beats him, especially going by feats. If we go by feats, then Hype gets mauled.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:50 AM
Q99

You do realize that Marvel tends to operate at a lower level, and considering Hype is a Superman clone, I don't think he beats him, especially going by feats.

Some of Marvel does. The high power stuff can still go toe-to-toe with DC stuff.

Normal Hyperion is a bit below Supes, being a clone. King Hyperion is a significantly more powerful version of Normal Hyperion who's able to fight two normal ones at once.

King Hyperion's "take out all the world's heroes" feat is incredibly impressive, not to mention his "rapid recovering from almost any damage he does take".

KH's not around for long so of course he doesn't have the wide arsenal of feats, but he's still clearly really scary, really powerful, and really hard to hurt in a way that sticks.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 05:27 AM
KingD19

SBP was hard to take down too.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 06:09 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

All the stuff Hype healed from, he was taken out of battle long enough for it to be counted as a win here... unless we have Billy standing around waiting for Hype to heal a theoretical broken neck... or get up after being KO'ed temporarily from Mimic...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 09:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cap

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 01:25 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

King Hyperion wins.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:06 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Captain Marvel wins, KH was way overrated.

He got knocked out by a half-lightspeed, class 75 attack from someone with half of Colossus' durability.

He fended of two Hyperions because he had a temporary power up from sniffing Holocaust.

And with the help of Rogue who was borrowing from his power was unable to fend off a meteor. A meteor I might add that someone like Thor, Superman, Billy, Silver Surfer would have destroyed on their own.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 04:21 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The Big Red Cheese wins this one.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2009 11:13 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Blanket
All the stuff Hype healed from, he was taken out of battle long enough for it to be counted as a win here... unless we have Billy standing around waiting for Hype to heal a theoretical broken neck... or get up after being KO'ed temporarily from Mimic...

The broken neck didn't take him out of the fight at all, he one-shotted the person who did it a few seconds later.

The half-lightspeed several ton projectile? He was out maybe 5 seconds and recovered to full shape, enough to go toe-to-toe with two Hyperions at once.

I mean, yea, I guess if you count that stuff as a 'win', then Billy will 'win'. I wouldn't count something like that, it was pretty short term and he had full recoveries. His big strength is his ability to bounce back from practically everything if given even a small chance.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 01:02 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

The only way for Billy to pull a convincing win is to fight on a level he hasn't before seeing as by what I've seen and heard of KH he's on another level than Current Superman, more of a match for KC Superman or perhaps KC Cap, not regular Cap.
King probably wins.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 01:08 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Q99
The broken neck didn't take him out of the fight at all, he one-shotted the person who did it a few seconds later.

The half-lightspeed several ton projectile? He was out maybe 5 seconds and recovered to full shape, enough to go toe-to-toe with two Hyperions at once.

I mean, yea, I guess if you count that stuff as a 'win', then Billy will 'win'. I wouldn't count something like that, it was pretty short term and he had full recoveries. His big strength is his ability to bounce back from practically everything if given even a small chance.
Correct the borken neck didn't really do a damn thing.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 03:01 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

King hyperion 10/10, this is a none fight. The guy destroyed earths heros TWICE by himself and then it was stated by the narrator that he killed his universe Galactus. He fought two hyperions that was trying to kill him and defeated them while taking on the exiles.

Can someone show me a high herald getting hit in the back of the head at half the speed of light and being ok by someone with colossus durability and 75 ton strength. That should either KILL that person or knock them out.

I cant see any high herald doing anything CLOSE to the feats that King hyperion has (destroying two universe full of heros by himself). That was some Superman Prime sh** that he did.

King hyperion wins this every time with a smile on his face.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 03:54 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Billy punches Hyperion into a coma then waits for him to wake up just to do it again.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2009 04:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote