KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs one billion tons

Can superman lift one billion tons
This poll is closed.
Yes he can 1 33.33%
No he can't 2 66.67%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs one billion tons
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Worried Superman vs one billion tons

Can superman lift one billion tons without using his other powers suchas speed and flight.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:16 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Does the billion tons get prep?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:19 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

It gets as much prep as necessary to become 1 billion tons...

Otherwise known as the amount of weight homer Simpson eats at a Chinese buffet.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:22 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: Superman vs one billion tons

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Can superman lift one billion tons without using his other powers suchas speed and flight.

With which hand?

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:22 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

He can use both hands

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:23 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by rotiart
He can use both hands

Oh then he fails.

no expression

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:23 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

With prep, the billion tons 9/10

Without it, it becomes a much closer battle, IMO.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:25 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Re: Re: Superman vs one billion tons

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
With which hand?

the middle one

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:37 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Spite.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:38 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

It's not meant to be
someone provided a calculation "proving" it
and I've seen other posters claim superman isn't really a peer to his jla counterparts because he holds back a lot...

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 12:42 AM