KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Classic Apocalypse

Wonder Woman vs Classic Apocalypse
Started by: redhotrash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redhotrash

Wonder Woman vs Classic Apocalypse

Wonder Woman vs Classic style Apocalypse. Fight in the desert. Who wins this?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:33 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

With CIS and PIS, Apoc takes this 7-8/10.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:35 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

lol, I already know your thoughts on this, thats why I made the thread! Anyhow I stand by my opinion that her strength, light speed travel, h2h skills, and weapon set (bracers and such) would take him down. For the most part Apocalypse relies on turning his hands into giant drills and such, which would be no match for her.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:37 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

been done so many times and WW comes out on top everytime warrior born beauty takes this no problem

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:39 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redhotrash
lol, I already know your thoughts on this, thats why I made the thread! Anyhow I stand by my opinion that her strength, light speed travel, h2h skills, and weapon set (bracers and such) would take him down. For the most part Apocalypse relies on turning his hands into giant drills and such, which would be no match for her.

She has only traveled at FTL speed once.
The bracers and speed won't help her when Apoc keeps on teleporting and throwng sharp objects at her.
Strenght SHOULD go to Apoc but since he has never showed hes ability to grant himself any strenght level he desires im gonna leave it at that.

Seriously people agree on Apoc beating/stomping WWH, Savage Hulk and Jugg(same time), and Gladiator, but somehow he can't beat Diana?

Apoc has tanked BLACK BOLT's SCREAM.

and check these out..

Vs Ikaris(who is atleast WW level)
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...s/newet-p47.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...s/newet-p48.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...s/newet-p49.jpg

Vs High evo(who has challenged big G himself)
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/..._16_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/..._22_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/..._23_rougher.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/..._24_rougher.jpg

Last edited by galactusischere on Jan 16th, 2010 at 03:49 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:44 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by outavodka
been done so many times and WW comes out on top everytime warrior born beauty takes this no problem

It was 50-50..

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:47 AM
redhotrash

Shes hit obscene speeds many times. Speed of sound would be sufficient, but she can go much faster.
When has Apocalypse really used combat teleportation similiar to Nightcrawler? The moment he appears she'd be on him.
And "throwing sharp objects"??? Seriously?
Would be be immune to her lasso? Or her tiara? Or her h2h skills backed by her high strength? Apocalypse was nearly done in by Dracula, who physically is leagues below Diana.
Side Note: I cant imagine someone saying hes beating Hulk and Juggernaut at the same time, but this is KMC...

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:51 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Shes hit obscene speeds many times. Speed of sound would be sufficient, but she can go much faster.
When has Apocalypse really used combat teleportation similiar to Nightcrawler? The moment he appears she'd be on him.
And "throwing sharp objects"??? Seriously?
Would be be immune to her lasso? Or her tiara? Or her h2h skills backed by her high strength? Apocalypse was nearly done in by Dracula, who physically is leagues below Diana.
Side Note: I cant imagine someone saying hes beating Hulk and Juggernaut at the same time, but this is KMC...

Did you look at the scans?
He can use hes malleability to avoid the lasso of truth.
He uses hes teleportation to evade HE's blast.
Apoc has shot out bullets from hes mouth.
Apoc was awoken a few CENTURIES early. HE WAS WEAKENED when he fought Drac. There was also Drac's bite.
Plus what is going to stop Apoc from merging himself with Diana as soon as she touches him?

There is also shields and crap. And telekenisis. And technopathy. And size alteration.

Oh, and Apoc has owned Iceman several times. An OMEGA level mutant.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 03:59 AM
redhotrash

]Did you look at the scans?
Like he used it avoid Stryfe punching him in the face? Or Cable blasting him? Or any of the other three dozen times hes been clobbered?
See above. Also he almost never uses combat teleportation. For him its always been a 'get from point a to b' power rather than something he regularly uses.
So?
Apoc was awoken a few CENTURIES early. HE WAS WEAKENED when he fought Drac. There was also Drac's bite.
He still was getting owned by a Blade villain
Plus what is going to stop Apoc from merging himself with Diana as soon as she touches him?
The fact that hes only done that like once? If you can use that, Im using Diana's lightspeed.

There is also shields and crap. And telekenisis. And technopathy. And size alteration.

He beat up Iceman when he was still throwing snowballs at people. Iceman wasnt recognized as Omega Level until semi-recently.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:11 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

]Did you look at the scans?
Like he used it avoid Stryfe punching him in the face? Or Cable blasting him? Or any of the other three dozen times hes been clobbered?
See above. Also he almost never uses combat teleportation. For him its always been a 'get from point a to b' power rather than something he regularly uses.
So?
He still was getting owned by a Blade villain
The fact that hes only done that like once? If you can use that, Im using Diana's lightspeed.

He beat up Iceman when he was still throwing snowballs at people. Iceman wasnt recognized as Omega Level until semi-recently.

Stryfe's death...
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Apoc has owned Cable more than Cable has owned him.

And Apoc rarely uses hes abilities such as malleability or teleportation because of hes jobbing. You said CIS and PIS are off. They fight wisely here.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:17 AM
iceman24567

Diana takes 6 or 7

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:18 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Bragging about beating cable isnt that impressive considering that the Cable hes fighting is basically a gimped TK mutant with guns.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:20 AM
Q99

Originally posted by galactusischere

Vs Ikaris(who is atleast WW level)

Ikaris has class 40 strength, lacks her gear, and is slower. Granted, he has powerful energy manipulation instead, but I wouldn't put him at WW level.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:28 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Why do people keep comparing Ikaris to mid-high level heralds?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:30 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Bragging about beating cable isnt that impressive considering that the Cable hes fighting is basically a gimped TK mutant with guns.

What about Stryfe? Ikaris? Loki? HE? Exodus? X-factor? X-men? Avengers? She Hulk?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:33 AM
redhotrash

People arent, 1 person is.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:33 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Diana beats him almost as easily as Superman would.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:34 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by galactusischere
What about Stryfe? Ikaris? Loki? HE? Exodus? X-factor? X-men? Avengers? She Hulk?
HE and the Avengers are fairly impressive nothing leaps and bounds above what Diana has dealt with.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:34 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

People arent, 1 person is.
The Apoc Vs wondy thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...lypse%29

Ikaris Vs. wondy:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...wonder+woman%29

Apoc Vs. Juggs:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...s+juggernaut%29

Wondy Vs. Juggs:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rnaut%29

Not only one person, I assure u.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

WW wins.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2010 04:54 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote