KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Unstoppable Juggernaut vs Odin-Force Thor

Classic Unstoppable Juggernaut vs Odin-Force Thor
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Classic Unstoppable Juggernaut vs Odin-Force Thor

No BFR. Could Thor take down Juggernaut in this rematch of the titans?!

This is the classic unstoppable Juggernaut, not the jobbing weak pathetic Juggernaut of late.

This is v3 Odin-force Thor, the one that took down Bor.

(please log in to view the image) vs (please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 04:57 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Considering Thor at classic level neallry beat kain in 60 secs. When he canceled out the enchantment i say odinforce shoves Juggs head up his on @$s hancock style

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:00 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Considering Thor at classic level neallry beat kain in 60 secs. When he canceled out the enchantment i say odinforce shoves Juggs head up his on @$s hancock style
Jugs is invincible no expression

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:01 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Originally posted by Starscream M
Jugs is invincible no expression

Thor says otherwise mad

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:03 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Thor says otherwise mad
Thor never hurt juggs.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:07 PM
DarkOdin

Thor never hurt juggs.
I take it you never seen the battle where Thor negate juggs enchantment and beat juggs harder then Mike tyson fighting a 7 old school girl????

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:12 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Thor never hurt juggs.

Thor once disconnected Juggs from Cytorrak and with that IIRC made him vulnable

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:13 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Thor

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:13 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

laughing out loud

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:15 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

I take it you never seen the battle where Thor negate juggs enchantment and beat juggs harder then Mike tyson fighting a 7 old school girl????
nope, i've never seen it because it never happened.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:17 PM
carver9

Thor wins this. He is juggernaut kryptonite. Canceling out Juggernaut durability shouldnt be hard for Thor with the odin power. Now if you take away the ability of thor reducing his invulnerability then Juggs wins this handily.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:18 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yes it did happen. Thor canceled out Juggs durability and was CRUSHING him and then Juggernauts powers came back and thor had to bfr him to another planet (where juggernaut took it over also).

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Another shameless plug, but here's the fight everyone's talking about, Starscream M. From my Revamped Thor Respect Thread:

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 05:31 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

That was a pretty good 16 seconds.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:18 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Thor wins this, though a lot of people scream "PIS" about that Juggernaut fight.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:24 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Its sad that all of these people debate on forums against characters not knowing anything about them or using scans and not even knowing what actually happened in the comic.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:27 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by carver9
Its sad that all of these people debate on forums against characters not knowing anything about them or using scans and not even knowing what actually happened in the comic.

I try to at least be generally knowledgeable about the characters being discussing in a thread before I put in my two cents. It's not that hard to even look through a respect thread for a quick refresher. There's also no shame in asking a question about a certain character if you're not 100% sure, either. Some people feel beyond that though and in turn, spout nothing but bullshit.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:30 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Personally, i think that highly magically amped attack, like one that killed Bor, will cancel/overpower Juggernaut invulnerablity etc. After all, there were precendents, like other avatars hurting and wounding him...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:33 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Not to mention the OF made Thor much more durable. Juggernaut would have a hard time putting Thor down for good.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2010 07:34 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

bump

minus the odin-force though, seriously

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 03:27 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote