KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs Sentry

Superboy Prime vs Sentry
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Superboy Prime vs Sentry

Go!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 03:59 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Sentry.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:03 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Prime

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:04 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Prime, Unless Sentry decided to get serious.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:06 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prime

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:09 PM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jesserw21

sentry will keep koming & prime will keep knockin his ass down till he gets the void involved

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:11 PM
jesserw21 is currently offline Click here to Send jesserw21 a Private Message Find more posts by jesserw21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Prime, 8 days a week

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:18 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Prime.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:19 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Ripping Ares in half is not that impressive. SBP can do that with ease and Ares wouldnt even hit SBP in the process.

Prime wins.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:27 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Sentry can just dissolve your particles.
And can't be destroyed.
Did you guys see what he did to Molecule Man?
He is borderline Scarlet Witch.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:33 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Prime.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:33 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
And can't be destroyed.

Vulcan could also beat Prime amrite?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:36 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

What the hell?? Prime in a stomp.

And can't be destroyed.

One bitchslap from Prime, and Sentry is burning out WWH style.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:37 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by The Nuul

I don't see Vulcan returning from the blast that took him and BB out

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:37 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

If Havok can beat Vulcan due to absorbing some energy from and star and converting it into a face-melting blast, then Vulcan would get incinerated by HV.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:40 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by The Pict

i bet molecule man could eaily burn him out too...
it should be clear by now that noways sentry has a different powerset than his wwh days

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:42 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by The Nuul

Sentry has 50 more options than Vulcan.
Superboy's Time manipulation could be a problem for Vulcan.
Sentry would corrode his armour then dissolve him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:44 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by The Pict

Sentry is far stronger now than he was in WWH.
He realises now that he can manipulate all particles around and within him. Thanks to MM. And he thanked Hulk after that fight.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:47 PM
DarkOdin

Sentry is far stronger now than he was in WWH.
He realises now that he can manipulate all particles around and within him. Thanks to MM. And he thanked Hulk after that fight.
Well the problem is we now osborn is giving Sentry viles o serum right now we in theory makes him stronger but the WWH fight shows use that it hs limits and doesn wear out...

I like the idea of Sentry beign nuts and clearly a top tier but they got to get all this nonsense in order first.

They keep changing he power set has it goes.

He is geeting does of the same serum that gave him his powers we don't know i that amps himor just gets hi high or even ifOsborn added a littlesomething too it.

In the same battle we see Sentry get dismissed from Thor with 1 hit yet 2 secs later he rips Are in half.

well think WWH was a nice showing for both and Primes is basiclly WWH with more speed and pers to boot so see him taking down the sentry

SBP for the win 10/10

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:02 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Well the problem is we now osborn is giving Sentry viles o serum right now we in theory makes him stronger but the WWH fight shows use that it hs limits and doesn wear out...

I like the idea of Sentry beign nuts and clearly a top tier but they got to get all this nonsense in order first.

They keep changing he power set has it goes.

He is geeting does of the same serum that gave him his powers we don't know i that amps himor just gets hi high or even ifOsborn added a littlesomething too it.

In the same battle we see Sentry get dismissed from Thor with 1 hit yet 2 secs later he rips Are in half.

well think WWH was a nice showing for both and Primes is basiclly WWH with more speed and pers to boot so see him taking down the sentry

SBP for the win 10/10

IMO sentry got out of the fight with one blow from Thor only in order to set the stage for a major fight just between them in some later issue. After all we don't know if he was knocked out.
IMO what gives sentry extra power is the fact that he allowed the Void to take control not the serum...it remains to be seen...
From what we've seen so far yeah SBP would win but I have a feeling that it won't be that easy with current sentry

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 05:06 PM