KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs SBP

Darkseid vs SBP
Started by: ares834

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

Darkseid vs SBP

Two of Supes most powerful enemies... Who wins?

If SBP needs it he gets his Guardian Amp.

Last edited by ares834 on Feb 5th, 2010 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 10:29 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

SBP for the easy win.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 10:51 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Unless this is PC DS SBP wins with or without the Guardian Amp. I have the feeling that SBP would snort the OE like a line of coke or some bullshit.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:29 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Unless this is PC DS SBP wins with or without the Guardian Amp. I have the feeling that SBP would snort the OE like a line of coke or some bullshit.

laughing

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:30 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Prime wins all day.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:31 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Darkseid should win.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:40 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Allankles
Darkseid should win.
Based on what?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:41 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Omega Sanction. No way he entertains a slugfest with a silver age Kryptonian.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:42 PM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Omega Sanction. No way he entertains a slugfest with a silver age Kryptonian.
Any proof it would defeat someone of Prime's nature?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:44 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Prime's nature? Prime is the kind of guy who would get totally wrecked by the OS. His psyche is pretty fragile as it is.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:46 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Prime's nature? Prime is the kind of guy who would get totally wrecked by the OS. His psyche is pretty fragile as it is.
You'd think so wouldn't you even though the guy manages to be a complete force when stacked up against any hero or villain in groups or one on one. Seid couldn't even managed to easily defeat Batman yet you think he he beats Prime based on your speculation.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:47 PM
Omega Vision

Tbh he'd probably punch his way out of the OS and be crazier and more powerful than ever. sad

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:49 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Tbh he'd probably punch his way out of the OS and be crazier and more powerful than ever. sad

This.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:50 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That's basically Prime in a nutshell. I mean the guy wrecked the speed force.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:51 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by quanchi112
That's basically Prime in a nutshell. I mean the guy wrecked the speed force.

Be careful when you read comics with him in it. He might punch his way out of the comic and break your nose.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:51 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I can't see how and why people hate Prime.

....well, yeah, I can, but I don't. Prime's a-ok in my book.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Be careful when you read comics with him in it. He might punch his way out of the comic and break your nose.
Prime's always been one of my favorite characters.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:52 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I can't see how and why people hate Prime.

....well, yeah, I can, but I don't. Prime's a-ok in my book.

I actually don't hate him but I can understand why others would. He basically makes a living out of thrashing everyone and everything regardless of whether he should be able to or not. He's like a serious Squirrel Girl.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:53 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I actually don't hate him but I can understand why others would. He basically makes a living out of thrashing everyone and everything regardless of whether he should be able to or not. He's like a serious Squirrel Girl.

This is why Prime is badass. laughing

He's serious enough for people to be scared shitless if he's about to fight them, and yet, just over the top enough for people to make people either hate him or like him. I've not met a lot of people who are indifferent toward him.

Last edited by JakeTheBank on Feb 5th, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 11:54 PM
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

laughing out loud

But honestly, the OS is ever shifting as it was described in Seven Soldiers. The life that is death, a trap that follows the victim anywhere they go, that moves as they move.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:00 AM