KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Chthon vs. Galactus

Chthon vs. Galactus
Started by: M-Body

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
M-Body

Chthon vs. Galactus

The Big G is planet-fed and attacks Chthon in his own realm.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 10:01 AM
M-Body is currently offline Click here to Send M-Body a Private Message Find more posts by M-Body Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Galactus devours his realm. Lights out, game over.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 11:34 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robbie_Rotten
Rotten

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus devours his realm. Lights out, game over.

If Galactus had trouble with Agomotto by itself in its realm he will definitely have trouble with Chthon, even if he just devoured a planet. One planet doesn't make him 100%

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 12:59 PM
Robbie_Rotten is currently offline Click here to Send Robbie_Rotten a Private Message Find more posts by Robbie_Rotten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

So Chthon is above Galactus now? What the f**k?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 01:01 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
So Chthon is above Galactus now? What the f**k?
no hes not.
but this fight is in his realm, the same thing that happen in agamottos realm will happen in chthons realm.

elder gods are not too far from galactus, set absorbed the remaining energy of a celestial and is also multiversal anyways.....
chthon is considered a threat to the universe which once caught the attention of uatu

one of them(different universe) battled and killed pheonix.

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Feb 6th, 2010 at 04:10 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 04:06 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Yeah. Elder gods aren't too far off from Big G so I could see one stalemate him in the main universe and beating him in their own dimension. Chthon controls all reality in his dimension.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 05:24 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by dmills
Yeah. Elder gods aren't too far off from Big G so I could see one stalemate him in the main universe and beating him in their own dimension. Chthon controls all reality in his dimension.

Who's the strongest being Cthon could beat in his own dimension? Surely not someone like LT right?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 05:36 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Who's the strongest being Cthon could beat in his own dimension? Surely not someone like LT right?
of course not, isnt LT present every where, including someones dimension?

I have returned

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 05:40 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Galactus without much trouble.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:32 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Chthon is just an Earth God.
And Galactus eats planets .....Gods and all.
He is no Cthulu!

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 06:42 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Ninjak, with all do I think you're oversimplifying a bit. Chthon is not merely an earth god like Odin or Zues, he is an elder god that has access to most of the secrets of the universe. Dude is uber.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:18 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
Chthon is just an Earth God.
And Galactus eats planets .....Gods and all.
He is no Cthulu!
hes based off chthulu, also this is in his realmgalactus wouldnt be able to kill him, just like the agamotto fight

I have returned

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 09:38 PM
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hes based off chthulu, also this is in his realmgalactus wouldnt be able to kill him, just like the agamotto fight

Yeah, but remember what Galactus did in Mephisto's wink

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 11:34 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Mephisto is a second generation demon offspring of the dark elder gods. He'd get raped by Chthon.

Last edited by dmills on Feb 6th, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 11:47 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by CortSether
If Galactus had trouble with Agomotto by itself in its realm he will definitely have trouble with Chthon, even if he just devoured a planet. One planet doesn't make him 100%
The thing is, Galactus was ripping through him pretty easily, and the only reason Aga was in the fight, was because he regens. I don't know if Chthon does this.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 11:51 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blanket
The thing is, Galactus was ripping through him pretty easily, and the only reason Aga was in the fight, was because he regens. I don't know if Chthon does this.
do you have those scans?

I have returned

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 11:58 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
do you have those scans?
In the Galactus respect thread.

Can't copy/paste.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Scans are pointless anyway. Agamotto is a spawn from Oshtur who is the sister of Chthon. So he isn't as powerful as Chthon either way.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:20 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i read the scans and it clearly was a stalemate and they was rocking galaxys with the energies released, then galactus starting eating his realm and mephisto told him to take surfer and go but
1. mephisto only let him go because his realm would of been destroyed NOT HIM
2. if galactus didnt start eating it it would of continued a stalemate.
3. galactus saw the fight wasnt going anywhere so he was going to, threatin to destroy his realm which would destroy all the souls of dead he had there.

that being said galactus cheated.

now with this fight, chthon wouldnt care if galactus started eating his realm simply because he created it and could just create another. also chthon>>>>>mephisto.

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Feb 7th, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:21 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

one more thing in the galactus vs agamotto fight, it stated agamotto is beyond physical form, the worm form is just what he wants to look like. when galactus destroyed the worm form it said galactus didnt hurt him hes beyond physical form .

I have returned

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:32 AM