KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blackheart vs. Thor.

Blackheart vs. Thor.
Started by: pinksushi1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pinksushi1

Blackheart vs. Thor.

Who wins and why?

Both are fully rested.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 03:51 AM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Depends on where they are. If they're in BH's realm, or any other part of Hell, he takes it without too many problems. If they're on Earth or something, I'd say about an even split.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 07:06 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

The battle will take place where neither combatant has an advantage. In other words, a fair fight.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 02:26 AM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Umm, I'd give it to BH about 6.5/7 out of 10

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:54 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

In a fair fight I'm going to pick Thor everytime. Blackheart's an impressive demon but he's not all that major and powerful compared to the higher end demons. Can he lead a pocket dimension hell for awhile sure but odds are he's going to be overthrown a bunch of times. He's been beaten by a lot less then Thor and that's in his own realm. It's a nice fight though and even if the fight's set in a pocket dimension I'm still picking Thor for a majority. Thor does have some experience forcing his way into dark realms and running amok.

Blackheart isn't Mephisto, Satannish or even Hela more middle management like a Hellstorm or Belasco type. Blackheart could call up a horde of demons to help turn the fight but I think he needs help to take on a Thor level character. Just my opinion, I'm just not overly impressed with Blackheart.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:21 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Blackheart is more powerful than his father last time I read up on him.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 05:30 AM
pinksushi1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
In a fair fight I'm going to pick Thor everytime. Blackheart's an impressive demon but he's not all that major and powerful compared to the higher end demons. Can he lead a pocket dimension hell for awhile sure but odds are he's going to be overthrown a bunch of times. He's been beaten by a lot less then Thor and that's in his own realm. It's a nice fight though and even if the fight's set in a pocket dimension I'm still picking Thor for a majority. Thor does have some experience forcing his way into dark realms and running amok.

Blackheart isn't Mephisto, Satannish or even Hela more middle management like a Hellstorm or Belasco type. Blackheart could call up a horde of demons to help turn the fight but I think he needs help to take on a Thor level character. Just my opinion, I'm just not overly impressed with Blackheart.

... Actually, Blackheart is more powerful than Mephisto and probably a notch below Dormammu. Not only that, but he easily ripped a planet in half with his telekinetic powers. He also simultaneously controlled 12 million minds. How resistant is Thor to telepathy?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 03:09 AM
KingD19

Isn't BH so powerful that once he was created, Mephisto couldn't control him in the slightest?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:18 AM
bbrem123

yea blackheart should stomp him

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 04:46 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorinio
Restricted

Account Restricted

Blackheart stomps its a spite thread

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 07:21 AM
namorinio is currently offline Click here to Send namorinio a Private Message Find more posts by namorinio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

blackheart

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 09:21 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

Thor with Odinforce could win this though.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 02:56 PM