KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » God Squad Runs Gauntlet

God Squad Runs Gauntlet
Started by: Simbon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Simbon

God Squad Runs Gauntlet

Hercules, Ajak, Snowbird, Demogorge, Mikaboshi

They get to rest between rounds, get healed/ressurrected, whatever. Enemies don't get prep, but God Squad gets a 1 minute pep-talk from Amadeus Cho before each battle.

vs

1. Apoc (non-jobber), War Hulk, Holocaust, Abyss, Sinister

2. Silver Surfer, WWH, Doc Strange, Namor

3. Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Gladiator

4. DP Tyrant w/ army of droids

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:42 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Re: God Squad Runs Gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Simbon

They get to rest between rounds, get healed/ressurrected, whatever. Enemies don't get prep, but God Squad gets a 1 minute pep-talk from Amadeus Cho before each battle.

vs

3. Silver Surfer, Terrax, Morg, Beta Ray Bill, Ganymede, Jack of Hearts, Gladiator

Win first round since most mikaboshi can permanently hurt all of them and kill Hulk to easily. Apoc can put up a fight but Mikaboshi can use his dark magic.

Second round they loose thanks to strange and surfer

Third they won't make it but they would beat the third round possibly. Demogorge would be able to over take most of them.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:46 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by -K-M-
Snowbird
(Post-Resurrection)

--------------------------------------------
Battles
---------------------------------------------
Pantheon of Gods
----------------------------------------------
Incredible Hercules #119 (Vol.1) :
Here the God Squad get to the Skrull Gods palace, but it is being guarded by pantheons of Gods from 978 past and present Imperial Worlds that the Skrulls have took over. The team is completely outnumbered and outgunned as even Demorgorge the God Eater was struggling fighting them. Snowbird took the form of Neooqtoq a Great Beast and was taking them all on by herself

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg14.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg15.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg16.jpg
4. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg18.jpg
5. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg19.jpg
6. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg20.jpg
7. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg21.jpg
8. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/...e-Meganpg22.jpg

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:48 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by -K-M-

Forgot about that lol. They make it to Tyrant.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 12:52 AM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: God Squad Runs Gauntlet

Originally posted by Simbon

vs

the hole God Squad run was a fiasco.... mad Classic Demogorge Solos.... mad

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:13 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Re: Re: God Squad Runs Gauntlet

Originally posted by nicamarvin
the hole God Squad run was a fiasco.... mad Classic Demogorge Solos.... mad
True shit the new one was weak as hell!! He couldn't even take on the queen skrull god. The pantheon was actual able to stab him when back in the day nothing could stab him, and he was a midget. Like wtf?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:14 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: God Squad Runs Gauntlet

Originally posted by kakuzu
True shit the new one was weak as hell!! He couldn't even take on the queen skrull god. The pantheon was actual able to stab him when back in the day nothing could stab him, and he was a midget. Like wtf?
Classic Demogorge Solos and makes it SPITE....

(please log in to view the image) Can any of this fools make Odin as scare as he was back then... mad

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:19 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

No...depowered big T would crush Demogorge.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:20 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Originally posted by galactusischere

Demogorge can't absorb him but not sure if Big T could hurt it, only certain mystical weapons could hurt him, like Thors hammer can't but that Africans sickle thing can. Plus Demogorge could go toe to toe with Set for months at a time.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:23 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

..................... laughing unless you think he can crush Odin.. confused

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:25 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

He can...with his pinky.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:26 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

He can...with his pinky.

You do know Demogorge is the father of like Mephisto and all the other death gods right? You do know that when they summoned him THEY ALL RAN AWAY. Mephisto doesn't even run from Galactus lol.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:29 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Other way around. Classic Demogorge probably floors full-power Tyrant, too.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:31 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can...with his pinky.
..... confused are you quachi's lover... laughing because Thanos did ok if you ask me agains a DP Tyrant, Classic Demogorge Makes DP Tyrant his Tech Beeatch.... smokin'

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:33 AM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

If I'm correct the only thing Demogorge is scared of is Eternity lol.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:35 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by Enyalus
Other way around. Classic Demogorge probably floors full-power Tyrant, too.

you can't be serious. FP Tyrant went toe-to-toe with big G himself.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:36 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

You do know Demogorge is the father of like Mephisto and all the other death gods right? You do know that when they summoned him THEY ALL RAN AWAY. Mephisto doesn't even run from Galactus lol.

and he was going to die and lose his realm.

galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by nicamarvin
..... confused are you quachi's lover... laughing because Thanos did ok if you ask me agains a DP Tyrant, Classic Demogorge Makes DP Tyrant his Tech Beeatch.... smokin'

You do know why Thanos did ok against Tyrant right?

galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

If I'm correct the only thing Demogorge is scared of is Eternity lol.

So what? Galactus wans't even scared of Abraxas. He wasn't scared of Thanos with the IG.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:37 AM
Simbon

Obviously, if Demogorge hadn't been dramatically depowered the gauntlet would look very different, since no one here except DP Tyrant could do a damned thing to him. BTW, I don't think DP Tyrant "crushes" either Odin or oldschool Demogorge, but I'm pretty sure he would eventually win against either of them; the guy's durability and damage output are simply ridiculous. Tyrant has very few showings, but if he can combine his power levels with surfer's versatility (no reason we can't assume this), it seems almost certain that he can find some way of taking down Demogorge if his patented blast and punch technique fails him.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 01:38 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote