KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs Gladiator - Pure Melee

Juggernaut vs Gladiator - Pure Melee
Started by: nicamarvin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Juggernaut vs Gladiator - Pure Melee

Ok guys, you all know how the Pure Melee fights go, no fancy powers, superspeed....

in this case thise guys are not in their state of mind they are in berserker mode(Crazed) blood lusted

Gladiator

vs

8th Day Juggernaut(No FF, No Healing Factor, No Armor, No infinite Momentum, Hulk´s Purple Pants)

PIS & CIS are OFF, BFR is ON.... smokin'

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:39 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Stalemate, imo.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:44 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Stalemate, imo.
But but some say Juggs can only hang with top tiers because his Infinite Momentum and Durability so I took way his Momentum and Downgraded his overall durability(No ForceField, and No Healing Factor, but gets to keep his skin durability)... confused

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:46 PM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by nicamarvin
But but some say Juggs can only hang with top tiers because his Infinite Momentum and Durability so I took way his Momentum and Downgraded his overall durability(No ForceField, and No Healing Factor, but gets to keep his skin durability)... confused

Neither can hurt the other.

Gladiator is just as Invulnerable as the Juggernaut.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
....... confused

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:55 PM
carver9

Originally posted by nicamarvin
....... confused

Besides magic show me gladiator being injured.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 08:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

The only instance I know of is when Hulk busted him up by exploiting his weakness to a "certain radiation" by dunking him in a conveniently placed space power plant.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 09:24 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

WTF?

Juggernaut stomps unless he gets BFR'ed.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 09:36 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Neither can hurt the other.

Besides magic show me gladiator being injured.

what
Anyway, here are scans of Gladiator hurt... from his own respect thread that it seems you would be an avid follower.
http://img68.imageshack.us/i/bbcr8.jpg/

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/66637166ql5.jpg/
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2174/80249640aw0.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/5425/89726714vh9.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/i/13175933ub9.jpg/

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9594/nova3.jpg
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/9054/nova4.jpg

The whole BB fight really, but this shows the damage
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2940/46961962no3.jpg

Etc, there's worse, but whatever.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 09:55 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

LOL, so people pushing him back (100 tonners) is hurting him? laughing

Beast pushed Juggernaut back. confused

I didnt say Gladiator was immovable, I said that its almost next to impossible to bruise that pearly skin of his since he is completely invulnerable.

Knocking him off of his feat, yes, that can happen, I'm not arguing that but I would love for you to show me some bodily damage.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:24 PM
Mindset

he is completely invulnerable.

http://img370.imageshack.us/i/13175933ub9.jpg/ ?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:26 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Mindset
http://img370.imageshack.us/i/13175933ub9.jpg/ ?

No damage at all, still pearly. He got knocked the f*** out but that skin was still smooth as ever.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:27 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

LOL, so people pushing him back (100 tonners) is hurting him? laughing

Beast pushed Juggernaut back. confused

I didnt say Gladiator was immovable, I said that its almost next to impossible to bruise that pearly skin of his since he is completely invulnerable.

Knocking him off of his feat, yes, that can happen, I'm not arguing that but I would love for you to show me some bodily damage.
Did you actually look at any of the scans?
The only thing your post applies to is the Thing punch...

Either way, he was scratched up in the scans, and IW said she has never seen him hurting so much... so, I don't know how he's almost impossible to bruise... either way, that doesn't mean much, when he can be KO'ed or stunned, like he was KO'ed against Tyrant, and pretty stunned from BB whispering in his ear. Then there's him outright saying 'Ow', so ya, that's what happened in the scans you didn't look at.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:28 PM
Mindset

So you don't know what invulnerable means, is that what you're telling me?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:29 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Blanket
Did you actually look at any of the scans?
The only thing your post applies to is the Thing punch...

Either way, he was scratched up in the scans, and IW said she has never seen him hurting so much... so, I don't know how he's almost impossible to bruise... either way, that doesn't mean much, when he can be KO'ed or stunned, like he was KO'ed against Tyrant, and pretty stunned from BB whispering in his ear. Then there's him outright saying 'Ow', so ya, that's what happened in the scans you didn't look at.

Would you like for me to post scans of high heralds being bruised and comparing them to what you are showing? He didnt have a scratch on him and Invisible woman did nothing but mess with his pride, she didnt injure his shell at all.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:30 PM
carver9

So you don't know what invulnerable means, is that what you're telling me?

Yes, I know what Invulnerable means. When it comes to blunt force, Gladiator is NIGH invulnerable. When it comes to injuring that skin of his, he is COMPLETELY invulnerable.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:31 PM
Mindset

Right, so when Juggs knocks him the phuck out Gladiator will still have a great complexion.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:33 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Would you like for me to post scans of high heralds being bruised and comparing them to what you are showing? He didnt have a scratch on him and Invisible woman did nothing but mess with his pride, she didnt injure his shell at all.
I really don't understand what you're trying to prove... really, really don't get it.
You understand fights aren't decided by bruises... right?

Either way, here's his face being scratched up:

But Invisible Woman hurt him... badly. Which seems unlikely that she would be able to do to someone who is as durable unbruisable as Juggernaut.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:34 PM
carver9

Right, so when Juggs knocks him the phuck out Gladiator will still have a great complexion.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHA laughing , naah, if it took Tyrant a couple of tries to knock Gladiator out, I dont think Juggs would be able to do it. Lets not forget, Tyrant one shotted Bill.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:35 PM
carver9

Originally posted by Blanket
I really don't understand what you're trying to prove... really, really don't get it.
You understand fights aren't decided by bruises... right?

Either way, here's his face being scratched up:

But Invisible Woman hurt him... badly. Which seems unlikely that she would be able to do to someone who is as durable unbruisable as Juggernaut.

LOL, everyone in that scan have scratches on them, its part of the art. Invisible woman had the uni power, of course she can cause him pain, injure him, no, cause him pain, with that type of power, yes.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2010 10:36 PM