KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » sentry vs white phoenix crown

sentry vs white phoenix crown
Started by: marius1982

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
marius1982

sentry vs white phoenix crown

who wins.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:29 PM
marius1982 is currently offline Click here to Send marius1982 a Private Message Find more posts by marius1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Didn't you just make this a week or so ago?

Phoenix stomps.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:32 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marius1982

From what i have read his powers are strong and powerful enough to rival her powers and that of the silver surfer as they are limitless but come on the phoenix force was what saved the universe and helped save galan to be the new galactus.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:33 PM
marius1982 is currently offline Click here to Send marius1982 a Private Message Find more posts by marius1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marius1982

I wasn't sure because i think i did spectre but if i did sorry, i was reading on sentry because for me the phoenix is the most powerful being i have ever seen,i wanted to see know what the people felt about them going head to head.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:34 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

No neither Surfer nor Sentry can challenge either Phoenix.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:34 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marius1982

Not what i have said but it's said that sentry powers can rival that of phoenix and silver surfer,i didn't mention galactus power but just tried to say that he couldn't beat phoenix as she is the one that saved the universe by causing the big bang.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:36 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Silver Surfer and regular Sentry are high-herald level. Miles below Phoenix.

And Phoenix didn't save the universe, as it wasn't the being that caused the big bang.

Observe:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:40 PM
marius1982

Please could you just go to marvel database and read what it says on the phoenix force and come back and tell me thanks,i have just read and it mentions galan being saved and later on eternity bringing him and calling him galactus.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:46 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Actual Scans > what people right on marvel database

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:52 PM
marius1982

What it is a marvel database from people that must read or hear from the comics themselves so i think i will go with them.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:54 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Nope. There are too many Phoenix wankers.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 11:58 PM
celestialbodies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galactusischere
Silver Surfer and regular Sentry are high-herald level. Miles below Phoenix.

And Phoenix didn't save the universe, as it wasn't the being that caused the big bang.

Observe:

What comics are those scans from I've never seen them before from what I know the Phoenix did save the universe later retcon to the multiverse because the M'Krann crystal became a multiversal artifact all you need to know on the Phoenix is in her respect thread.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:31 PM
celestialbodies is currently offline Click here to Send celestialbodies a Private Message Find more posts by celestialbodies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I do believe that the Marvel Database is just a wiki, so any bloke with a account can edit the articles etc...

Not a valid source of info.

For info, comics trumps all others.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul
I do believe that the Marvel Database is just a wiki, so any bloke with a account can edit the articles etc...

Not a valid source of info.

For info, comics trumps all others.

I think edits are moderated, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of scholarly effort put into it. So you can't post gibberish, but you can also get a lot of falsities through the checkers. At one point I had some info on the Adam Warlock page I think.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:47 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yeah, its not all garbage but some times stuff has to be question on sites like that.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 06:58 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

the only thing they have in common is that both have the power of a million exploding suns,
but in sentrys case it was a hyperbole

I have returned

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:09 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Spite match for now.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:37 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Phoenix.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 08:38 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Yeah marius.The scans are actual pictures of the comic.Any place other than that has a chance of being wrong.
As for the fight WPC curbstomps.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 11:27 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manicblurgh

Seems like Phoenix wins - doubt Sentry will ever do anything on that level

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 12:33 AM
manicblurgh is currently offline Click here to Send manicblurgh a Private Message Find more posts by manicblurgh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote