KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kal Kent Vs Rune King Thor

Kal Kent Vs Rune King Thor
Started by: danielgamer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
danielgamer

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:24 AM
danielgamer is currently offline Click here to Send danielgamer a Private Message Find more posts by danielgamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Who is Kal kent again?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:41 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Who is Kal kent again?

Superman 1 million from the Justice Legion A.

---

I say RK Thor takes this. Kal Kent was powerful, but he never did anything to strike me as RK Thor powerful.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:49 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Q99

---

I say RK Thor takes this. Kal Kent was powerful, but he never did anything to strike me as RK Thor powerful.

Thought so. I thought it was the evolved Superman from Countdown Arena.

Anyway, this thread has been done a hundred times. I'd say it's Supes 1M, because of his immunity to magic. He punched through time, held 2 galaxies from colliding (even though it was with help), is faster than a tychon, can process a million scenarios in a pico second, etc...

It would be interesting either way.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:52 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99

---

What did RK Thor do anyway?...

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 10:50 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jabadaya
Restricted

Account Restricted

kal kent with easy what did rune king thor even do to put him in the same level as sups 1 million? kal kent was able to move a freakin galaxy with only his telekinesis are you serious?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 11:01 AM
jabadaya is currently offline Click here to Send jabadaya a Private Message Find more posts by jabadaya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by jabadaya
kal kent with easy what did rune king thor even do to put him in the same level as sups 1 million? kal kent was able to move a freakin galaxy with only his telekinesis are you serious?

Wasn't it two galaxies that were moving FAST?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 12:10 PM
jabadaya
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't it two galaxies that were moving FAST?

i dont remember 100% but moving a galaxy with only telekinesis which is just a side power of his like the heat vision istoo much for rune king thor IMO superman 1 million is just unreal

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 12:14 PM
jabadaya is currently offline Click here to Send jabadaya a Private Message Find more posts by jabadaya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jabadaya
i dont remember 100% but moving a galaxy with only telekinesis which is just a side power of his like the heat vision istoo much for rune king thor IMO superman 1 million is just unreal

I'm gonna be fair, RKT do not really have any showings at all. Nobody knows how powerful he really was.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 12:16 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by amnesia
I'm gonna be fair, RKT do not really have any showings at all. Nobody knows how powerful he really was.
Really?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:19 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Really?

He killed mangog and removed loki's head from his body. (And that's not much of a feat, loki survived when balder cut his head off. Go look in the loki respect thread stick out tongue)

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:22 PM
Q99

Rune King Thor has the Odinforce, and showed the ability to freeze time, one-shot the Destroyer Armor, and willed Mangog into nonexistence.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:23 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He killed mangog and removed loki's head from his body. (And that's not much of a feat, loki survived when balder cut his head off. Go look in the loki respect thread stick out tongue)
Mangog had his power siphoned from Loki but Loki was amped at the time big time. Thor treated him like nothing. Thor was almost beyond harm from this point and was easily owning badasses with magic.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Mangog had his power siphoned from Loki but Loki was amped at the time big time. Thor treated him like nothing. Thor was almost beyond harm from this point and was easily owning badasses with magic.

But we certainly didn't see the full scope of his power.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 03:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

But we certainly didn't see the full scope of his power.
Which is even more impressive considering what he did accomplish.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:21 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 05:54 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote