KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nova vs the X-men

Nova vs the X-men
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Nova vs the X-men

Nova and Darkhawk went to a bar and got wasted. Early in the morning Ryder jumps in the dicussion of how much the X-men suck.

"What kind of name is that? You cannot get a bunch of semi-naked girls with super powers running around and to call that a team? And marrying an african king? Seriously? I save the universe twice a week and still get paid as a random cop."

This drunken madness gets the best of Nova and he goes to the X-mansion to kick some butt. Danger, Sh'iar tech danger room technology gone evil, hacks Nova's helmet and uploads all his information on the X-men, and convinces the Worldmind that the X-men must be taken down.

From the get to go Nova pummels a distracted Logan to pulp, rips hiss genitals off and throws them at Cyclops's face, adding a "you suck" for good messure. Obviously pissed off, Cyclops commands to stomp Nova with all they have.

"Is it mind control?" asks Colossus.

" No idea." responds Emma.

"Who cares, I'm going to chop him off" says Wolverine near berserk rage.

So Nova is going all out. The X-men:

Emma Frost
Cyclops
Colossus
Wolverine
Angel (can switch to Arcangel)
Beast

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 04:05 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

They have no chance in hell. Curbstomp of epic porportions.

Last edited by dmills on May 2nd, 2010 at 05:32 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 05:29 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

NOva 10/10

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 05:48 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'd think they'd put up some fight, but Nova wins.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 06:05 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

They're going to need more firepower bentley. Who are some of the heavier hitters in terms of energy projection that are X-Men?

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 06:12 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

nova

thank u bz

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 07:04 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Cyclops's eye blast can "destroy a small planet" and it has an incredible range. Emma can plow through powerful mental shields. I wasn't sure Nova could overcome the odds, but he might since he can just go ranged entirely.

I'll add Storm and Kitty Pride.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 01:29 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

The problem for that team is that you specified Nova's going all out. None of them save probably Colossus has the durability to withstand Nova. He'd crush them.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 01:52 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Plus, Nova's TP shielding is awesome.

Nova wins.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:02 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

colossus mite have enough durability to survive but the x-men are screwed!

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:16 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

I knew cyclops could destroy a mountain but a small planet...?

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:17 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by colossulrage
I knew cyclops could destroy a mountain but a small planet...?
It's actually a big planet.

A small planet would only be around Earth's size. Let's give Cyke some credit here.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

Where did it ever say he could destroy planets?

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:00 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

laughing Nova crushes first wave and when Storm and Kitty turn up makes short work of Ororo and hits the sky and scans the area waiting for Kitty to solidify.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 04:11 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote