KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hal and Kyle vs Thor and Beta Ray

Hal and Kyle vs Thor and Beta Ray
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Hal and Kyle vs Thor and Beta Ray

Can the ring brothers take out Thor and Bill?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 11:27 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

no.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 11:28 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

No.

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 11:37 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

they will get thunderstruck...

Old Post May 2nd, 2010 11:38 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Mjolnir and Stormbreaker FTW.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 12:03 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I've always seen the ridiculous energy soak of the hammers as a huge trump card for these guys over any GL, despite the fact that the GLs are as powerful as these two overall. Just a bad matchup.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 12:35 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Ring brothers FTW

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 04:21 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

HAMMER BROS FTW!
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 04:41 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

your missing the other two brothers and the one who cousin thorpool

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 04:43 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

energy drain ftw

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 07:04 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hal has gone through people who can drain energy all the time. Depending on the circumstance, he can resist it, so I'll go with the ring brothers here.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:14 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

still Thor's energy drain has never failed as far as I remember while I have seen a power ring drained before...

Vikings for me

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:19 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I don't think he's gone up against someone who's will is as great as hal. Even when Thor went up against Dr. Spectrum, he didn't energy drain. It's not a regular tactic from what I see.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

he does that if things get tough...
from the top of my head he used it against the presence who was comanding vast ammounts of nuclear energy
Hal's will is strong no doubt but I can see Thor succeding...
after all he has absorbed galaxy destroying energies before

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:38 AM
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hal has gone through people who can drain energy all the time. Depending on the circumstance, he can resist it, so I'll go with the ring brothers here.
So why are you going with them?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:38 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Warlord
he does that if things get tough...
from the top of my head he used it against the presence who was comanding vast ammounts of nuclear energy
Hal's will is strong no doubt but I can see Thor succeding...
after all he has absorbed galaxy destroying energies before

Hal has absorbed an insane amount of energy as well and has the ability to tap into more Oan energy if he wants. Kyle has done similar insane things as well.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:40 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Mindset
So why are you going with them?

Cause Kyle> Hal> Thor> BRB

Kyle is jawsome.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:40 AM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Hal has absorbed an insane amount of energy as well and has the ability to tap into more Oan energy if he wants. Kyle has done similar insane things as well.

yes but the rings have a limit, a certain amount of charged energy and thor has been shown to have no problems draining any amounts of energy. I remmebr the rings drained a couple of times in the past so if someone can do it again that is Thor

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:45 AM
Mindset

Cause Kyle> Thor> Hal> BRB

Kyle is jawsome.
Fixed

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:48 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Warlord
yes but the rings have a limit, a certain amount of charged energy and thor has been shown to have no problems draining any amounts of energy. I remmebr the rings drained a couple of times in the past so if someone can do it again that is Thor

When has Hal's ring been absorbed before the 24 hr period? Who drained him of all his energy? Because the real limitation is Hal's imagination. I could easily say Hal can drain Thor's attacks as well.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 08:48 AM