KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow Vs. Wolverine and Daredevil

Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow Vs. Wolverine and Daredevil
Started by: Lunacyde

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Snake-Eyes and Storm Shadow Vs. Wolverine and Daredevil

Situation:
These two duo's meet in a fight to the death who reigns victorious? Combatants start facing each other at 50 yards. Random encounter, no prep, no prior knowledge of each other. Combatants are in character.

Setting:
Typical Wild West Town. High Noon. Saloon, General Store, Town Jail, etc. Deserted with lots of barrels and crates for cover.

Characters:

Snake-Eyes (DDP continuity)
- Katana, Uzi SMG, M1911A Colt .45, Kabar, 3 Frag Grenades

Stormshadow (DDP continuity)
- Dual Katana, shurikens, throwing knives, Kabar, smoke pellets

VS.

Wolverine (Current 616 continuity, No HF, don't worry about the adamantium poisoning him) - Claws

Daredevil (Current 616 continuity)
- 2 sets of Billy Clubs

Old Post May 5th, 2010 03:42 AM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

What no one?

Old Post May 5th, 2010 03:52 AM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

GJ joes. How much time does wolverine have to get uses to not having his healing factor, also grandes are a bit much even the guns, these two could take DD and Wolverine on in melee easily.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 03:54 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Battlehammer
GJ joes. How much time does wolverine have to get uses to not having his healing factor, also grandes are a bit much even the guns, these two could take DD and Wolverine on in melee easily.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 5th, 2010 03:57 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Originally posted by Battlehammer

True, I was merely going with standard equipment. I will edit the OP right here.

Snake -Eyes - Katana, throwing knives, Nunchuks

Stormsahdow - Dual Katana, shurikens, gas pellets

Last edited by Lunacyde on May 5th, 2010 at 04:01 AM

Old Post May 5th, 2010 03:58 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i give it to the G.I. Joes hpf.. good decent ninjas with guns and grenades against the other two gives them a clear advantage... especially with no HF..

logan would have to be at his extreme optimum lvl to massacre them at this lvl of handicap...

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:00 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Just so everyone is aware I changed the weapons to take away the guns and grenades.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:08 AM
jinzin

Arashikage stomp mudholes in this thread... MUDHOLES I SAY! mad

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:10 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'd still give it to the Arashikage ninjas for the majority, even with the modified weaponry. They don't do it very often, but if they wanted an added advantage they could place each other under the Arashikage Mindset and get to work.

Frankly, I don't think Daredevil is up to par with the levels of everyone else in this thread, which puts Wolverine at a disadvantage.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:13 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Wow, I am surprised everyone here has knowledge of and respect for the Arashikage Ninjas. I'll have to better plan my next battle.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:15 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i was going for 7/10 wins for the ninjas and the other 3 for logan and his insane solo'ing murdering hand ninja lvl and manifest destiny sh#@..

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:15 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Pffft... once upon a time before a computer crash we had an Arashikage Respect Thread in the making... once upon a time. sad

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:16 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

One feat I've been trying to locate but I can't find it for the life of me is Storm Shadow line of sighting an opponent for an entire fight in melee combat making him seemingly invisible to his enemy. It's not in the standard Marvel Joe title, I thought it was in Action Force but I can't find it. If anyone knows it, let me know.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:20 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Originally posted by jinzin
Pffft... once upon a time before a computer crash we had an Arashikage Respect Thread in the making... once upon a time. sad

I have my own (Only DDP for SE and SS currently)...view it please and let me know what you think. I am sorry it isn't organized better.

http://www.comicvine.com/snake-eyes...read/92-392694/

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:21 AM
jinzin

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
One feat I've been trying to locate but I can't find it for the life of me is Storm Shadow line of sighting an opponent for an entire fight in melee combat making him seemingly invisible to his enemy. It's not in the standard Marvel Joe title, I thought it was in Action Force but I can't find it. If anyone knows it, let me know.

I have it, and you're right it's not in a standard book.... When I get those scans I'll let you know.

Yeah he pulled a Daken on a skilled opponent WITHOUT the pharemones... badass.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:25 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I can't believe IDW rebooted Snake-eye's origin in the relaunch. He willing stayed behind in a helicopter about to crash to save the woman he loved, had a fuel tank explode in his face, and then the helicopter crashed with him inside... and he not only survived it, he went on and finished his damn mission. Badass. The most awesomely manly feat ever? Yes, yes it is. Why would someone change that? Its mind boggling.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:29 AM
jinzin

It's okay, definitely unorganized and definitely missing a lot of the more superhumanly impressive stuff... but hey I can't fault you for trying.... my first Sabretooth Respect thread SUHHHHUUUCKED lol.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:31 AM
Senor Cage

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'd still give it to the Arashikage ninjas for the majority, even with the modified weaponry. They don't do it very often, but if they wanted an added advantage they could place each other under the Arashikage Mindset and get to work.

Frankly, I don't think Daredevil is up to par with the levels of everyone else in this thread, which puts Wolverine at a disadvantage.

What is arashikage mindset?

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:33 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Prep-Man

Mystic ninja mind control, they can put it on eachother to make the person they inflict a complete killing machine, unthinking, unstoppable and completely focused.... It's like a ninja version of Wolverine's berserker rage.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:36 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Prep-Man

It's the secret zen combat trance of the Arashikage Ninja. Think Wolverine's B-Rage or Marvel Boys White Run.

I just thought of something. Snake-eyes and Storm Shadow could use the Cloak of the Chameleon to throw DD's radar sense for a loop and have him tracking three Wolverine's on the battle field. lol

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:37 AM