KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Prep man vs Doom Reed and Batman

Prep man vs Doom Reed and Batman
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue Prep man vs Doom Reed and Batman

Prep man

vs

Doom Reed and Batman together as a team. they get one week prep to fight prep man

Old Post May 5th, 2010 06:23 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

for those who dont know who prep man is prep man has the power to have prep before anyone else and even if someone else has better prep over him he has the power to know their prep and to reverse the prep on to them so it effects them in a more serious way.

there are no scans of prep man on the net because prep man is a muslim. and if there is any pictures of him DC comics could get some threats and they could get bombed just like muhamad episode on south park.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 06:35 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

><

Old Post May 5th, 2010 06:37 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chomperx9
for those who dont know who prep man is prep man has the power to have prep before anyone else and even if someone else has better prep over him he has the power to know their prep and to reverse the prep on to them so it effects them in a more serious way.

there are no scans of prep man on the net because prep man is a muslim. and if there is any pictures of him DC comics could get some threats and they could get bombed just like muhamad episode on south park.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 5th, 2010 06:38 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

WTF ! NOOOOOOOO I how did this thread get made ?

please if theres any mods out there please close this thread at once.

i have no idea how this was made. my apologies to everyone for this madness

when did i make this and how ? i dont remember being on here ? if theres any other threads i made like this to please close them.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 06:57 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

This shit right here...

This is da real shit.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 07:37 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

It has finally happened, chomper's mind has been fractured.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 5th, 2010 07:40 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is no joke my friends i have no idea how this got open

Old Post May 5th, 2010 07:54 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

If this isn't a joke, than this is just about the funniest non joke I've ever read.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:02 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Have a drinking problem? Into narcotics?

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:03 AM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont remember much of yesterday

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:04 AM
Mindset

Chomper, we're here for you.

gtg

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

i dont remember much of yesterday

Yeah actually we are here for you. Why don't you remember muh of yesterday?

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:09 AM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know. cant remember

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:10 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

i dont know. cant remember

Ohh I thought maybe there was a reason you were aware of....hit your head, drank too much, etc, etc.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:13 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lunacyde
Ohh I thought maybe there was a reason you were aware of....hit your head, drank too much, etc, etc.
i remember going leaving my place but just to go grab some snacks for the house and then i came back. thats the last thing i remember doing. this was around 11 pm

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:14 AM
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

i remember going leaving my place but just to go grab some snacks for the house and then i came back. thats the last thing i remember doing. this was around 11 pm

Don't know what to tell ya bud.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:16 AM
Mindset

Is your butt hole sore?

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:18 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

^ Alien abduction.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:19 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The "with who would your sister sleep with" thread comes to mind

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 5th, 2010 09:32 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote