KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Kratos (God of War)

Thor vs. Kratos (God of War)
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Miffed Thor vs. Kratos (God of War)

Fight in ancient coliseum type arena.

Who wins.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:16 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

THIS HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE. IT HAS BEEN CLOSED BEFORE.

OMG OMG OMG

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:17 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

kratos wins.

speaking of kratos i have a kratos mask from god of war 3. brand new with the tags. anyone intrested in buying ?

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:18 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'm a PS3 / GoW fanboy, but Kratos doesn't stand a shot in hades against Thor.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:32 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Thor raaaapes.

Edit: No, really. Do you not like Kratos? sad

Norse deities are the pinnacle of manliness. Even Kratos' insane jawline cannot compare.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Last edited by ScreamPaste on May 6th, 2010 at 01:37 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:33 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm a PS3 / GoW fanboy, but Kratos doesn't stand a shot in hades against Thor.

Considering he's been through Hell and back a couple times, killed most of the important demi-gods, and murdered the entire pantheon of greek gods....on top of destroying the Titans and monsters of the world...I say he can take him.

Especially since people much lower than Kratos have taken on Thor and done pretty well, even won before.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:39 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by KingD19
Considering he's been through Hell and back a couple times, killed most of the important demi-gods, and murdered the entire pantheon of greek gods....on top of destroying the Titans and monsters of the world...I say he can take him.

Especially since people much lower than Kratos have taken on Thor and done pretty well, even won before.

If you subbed Thor in for Kratos in the events of the games, he would be laughing that these guys have the audacity to even call themselves gods. Thor would clean house here.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:46 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

the majority of kratos' wins over the more powerful gods in GoW are a result of PIS.

going by kratos actual abilities he would get his ass kicked.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:48 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
If you subbed Thor in for Kratos in the events of the games, he would be laughing that these guys have the audacity to even call themselves gods. Thor would clean house here.
This, and this:
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
the majority of kratos' wins over the more powerful gods in GoW are a result of PIS.

going by kratos actual abilities he would get his ass kicked.

Basicly sum this up. It's a shame. >_> I like Kratos. There's something to be said for popping a d00d's eyeballs for looking at you wrong.

Unfortunately, Thor's gonna bring the hammer down.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:49 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Does Kratos have any strength or durability feats that even put him on Low or Mid Herald Level?

From what I've seen a better match would be him and Marvel Ares.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:16 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

in before close

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:17 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor one shot his a$$ out of earth's orbit, even Thor would have crushed Zeus at the sametime.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:18 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Kratos' best feat for strength is not being crushed by Cronos, who while freakin massive, his best strength feat, and, actually, only one, is throwing a rock a little farther than his own height in a GoW2 cutscene.

That's all I know of, anyway. I haven't played GoW3, and won't get to. Won't buy a Ps3 for just one game. sad

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:18 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
[ Won't buy a Ps3 for just one game. sad [/B]
not even for metal gear or resistance or uncharted ?

Last edited by chomperx9 on May 6th, 2010 at 02:21 AM

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:19 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

^ So generous estimate puts Kratos at around Class 50-80?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:20 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Not a fan of Metal Gear, tbh, Uncharted looks decent, but resistance looks a bit stock. Basicly, I haz no money, and the line up doesn't look great to me. But eh, one man's opinion.

Edit: Nah. Kratos is easily well into Class 100+. He is /very strong/. But not on Thor's level.

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:22 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Thor wins hands down every time, the only weapon Kratos has that might help him is the BoO and even that pales in comparison to the Hammer.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:25 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Omega Vision
^ So generous estimate puts Kratos at around Class 50-80?

Kratos is Class 100+ he still loses though.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 6th, 2010 02:39 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote