KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash, MM, Capt Marvel Vs. Juggs, Ghost Rider, Sentry/Void

Flash, MM, Capt Marvel Vs. Juggs, Ghost Rider, Sentry/Void
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Warning Flash, MM, Capt Marvel Vs. Juggs, Ghost Rider, Sentry/Void

Who wins, Why?

Old Post May 8th, 2010 06:25 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnny Sorrow
Silent actor

Team 1, unless Ghost Rider really goes at it.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 06:25 PM
Johnny Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

MM as in martian manhunter?he can take juggs.Ghost rider is kind of a non factor.But I do see team 2 taking it if sentry can take out MM b4 he takes out juggs.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 06:28 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Wouldn't MM be freaked out by GRs flaming skull and bell fire. And then what could anyone else to to hurt Juggs.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 06:33 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Wouldn't MM be freaked out by GRs flaming skull and bell fire. And then what could anyone else to to hurt Juggs.
True.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 06:37 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

I see both teams winning 5/10 because I think comes down to matchups and strategy.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 06:50 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I see both teams winning 5/10 because I think comes down to matchups and strategy.
It doesn't go by match ups.they all fight each other.If all of team 2 decides to pile MM at the begining and takes the damage they get MM id out of the fight and juggs can't go down.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 07:09 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Originally posted by Black bolt z
It doesn't go by match ups.they all fight each other.If all of team 2 decides to pile MM at the begining and takes the damage they get MM id out of the fight and juggs can't go down.

Then the same could be said for team 1 and MM could go straight for Juggs to take him out or the JLA knowing that MM is scared of fire could decide to take out GR first. That's what I meant by strategy.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 07:24 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Then the same could be said for team 1 and MM could go straight for Juggs to take him out or the JLA knowing that MM is scared of fire could decide to take out GR first. That's what I meant by strategy.
assuming they have no prior knowledge of each other(and i'm pretty sure they don't)how would MM know juggs is vulnerable to TP.But also how would GR know M is vulnerable to fire?these are the kinds of things that are important.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 07:38 PM
bbrem123

team 2 easily

Old Post May 8th, 2010 07:39 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

assuming they have no prior knowledge of each other(and i'm pretty sure they don't)how would MM know juggs is vulnerable to TP.But also how would GR know M is vulnerable to fire?these are the kinds of things that are important.

I am not saying that each team would have prior knowledge... but if physical attacks aren't hurting Juggs you would assume that MM would at least try to use TP. And I received a arguement in a different thread that MM is smart enough to realize that Juggs helmet is blocking his TP attacks and that he would then just Ho intangible to remove it.

And in the case of GR isnt hell fire one of his primary attacks so I would assume he would use it.

That's why I see this so close or even.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 07:50 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I am not saying that each team would have prior knowledge... but if physical attacks aren't hurting Juggs you would assume that MM would at least try to use TP. And I received a arguement in a different thread that MM is smart enough to realize that Juggs helmet is blocking his TP attacks and that he would then just Ho intangible to remove it.

And in the case of GR isnt hell fire one of his primary attacks so I would assume he would use it.

That's why I see this so close or even.
True process of elimination works but would MM last long enough?Also it would take much more then GR firing something at MM or even getting to close him to see he is vulnerable to fire.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 07:54 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

I'm not super knowledgeable of MM. How scared of. Fire is he? Is there mere sight of GR enough to have MM out of the fight.
And what about Flash What role does he play in this?

Old Post May 8th, 2010 08:03 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I'm not super knowledgeable of MM. How scared of. Fire is he? Is there mere sight of GR enough to have MM out of the fight.
And what about Flash What role does he play in this?
From what i know of him which still isn't that great he's not that scared of fire but very vulnerable to it.Fire is to MM as TP is to juggs.
For flash,no one is taking down juggs without TP.And if MM is out of the fight voidtry can probably handle flash easy.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 08:06 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

From what i know of him which still isn't that great he's not that scared of fire but very vulnerable to it.Fire is to MM as TP is to juggs.
For flash,no one is taking down juggs without TP.And if MM is out of the fight voidtry can probably handle flash easy.

I Agree. But couldn't CM hold his own or keep Sentry busy.

So who do you think takes this best of 7?

Old Post May 8th, 2010 08:12 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I Agree. But couldn't CM hold his own or keep Sentry busy.

So who do you think takes this best of 7?
7?Whats 7?Forum match ups are out of 10.

Once again we are back to match ups.By the time they figure out juggs is invulnerable at least one of them will be gone most likely.Thats a 33.3% chance of MM being gone making team 2 win easy.

And even if flash or marvel are gone and they finish off juggs GR will most likely have figured that MM is fire vulnerable.They now have a weakness against him and voidtry and most likely handle the remainder of the team.

team 2 8/10

Old Post May 8th, 2010 08:15 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

I can see team 2 having the edge but its much closer IMO. They take 6/10 maybe.

Not to mention that Juggs is somewhat vulnerable to magical attacks as well as TP, so there are 2 potential threats for him on team 1.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 09:07 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I can see team 2 having the edge but its much closer IMO. They take 6/10 maybe.

Not to mention that Juggs is somewhat vulnerable to magical attacks as well as TP, so there are 2 potential threats for him on team 1.
For someone to use magic against them they would have to be able to cut the link and keep it cut.Thor was able to do it once but only by sending his hammer spinning around their arena for a minute.Even then he couldn't beat him.
IMO it would take someone like classic strange to beat him using magic(without magical BFR).

Old Post May 8th, 2010 09:10 PM