KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thunderstrike vs Superman

Thunderstrike vs Superman
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thunderstrike vs Superman

Cis on morality on, ko, kill...

Thunderstrike has killed seth and thor bfr herc.. humiliating the avengers..

Cap's last hope lies in outside interference...

Superman hears the commotion via his super hearing.. arriving to face Thunderstrike...

he hovers down and tells thunderstrike to lower his weapons and to surrender.. strikes tells him he cannot his weapons are a part of him and he will not lower them to anyone..

Superman not understanding the comment and simply seeing it as posturing decides to attack thunderstrike...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3i7...feature=related

Last edited by Dark Riddick on May 23rd, 2010 at 05:21 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 05:15 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

*SIGH*

Alright then.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 05:17 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman 6/10.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 05:24 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

you all know where i stand..

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 05:30 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you all know where i stand..

Yeah and you have good reasons and looking at your view of it, Thunderstrike could pull a majority but I cant see him fighting resourceful like that since he LOVES to brawl and since CIS is on, that will be his downfall.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 05:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

this is madness!!! apparently supes and shazam can brawl each other but if you give them a similar stats and killing weapons energy and magic options all of a sudden supes becomes more then he is? to fight an even bigger thread...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI

tell me if we gave captain marvel, WW, doomsday, general eiling the mace or axe.. you think supes will do even better thenhe did in the past against their weaker version?

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 05:41 PM
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
this is madness!!! apparently supes and shazam can brawl each other but if you give them a similar stats and killing weapons energy and magic options all of a sudden supes becomes more then he is? to fight an even bigger thread...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI

tell me if we gave captain marvel, WW, doomsday, general eiling the mace or axe.. you think supes will do even better thenhe did in the past against their weaker version?

No, but Thunderstrike isnt Wonder Woman or Doomsday. Giving them the ax is over kill. I already told you that he could pull some wins from Supes but I cant see the majority happening.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 06:08 PM