KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » wolverine vs spider-man with a twist

wolverine vs spider-man with a twist
Started by: gooses

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gooses
Restricted

Account Restricted

wolverine vs spider-man with a twist

they fight in a closed room with electric walls and ceiling so they cant tounch the walls or the ceiling its a 75 inch room and so is its hight and spider-man cant use his webs who wins

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:07 PM
gooses is currently offline Click here to Send gooses a Private Message Find more posts by gooses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Wolverine rage stomps.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:11 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Spider-man via nerve strikes which he recently learned from Gargan.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:17 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gooses
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spider-man via nerve strikes which he recently learned from Gargan.

are you retarded? the second spider-man will try to hit wolverine he is losing an arm wolverine got by far the longer reach on spider-man with his claws spider-man cant touch him without losing a limb

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:21 PM
gooses is currently offline Click here to Send gooses a Private Message Find more posts by gooses Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by gooses
are you retarded? the second spider-man will try to hit wolverine he is losing an arm wolverine got by far the longer reach on spider-man with his claws spider-man cant touch him without losing a limb

He's just kidding.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Yup. Spidey is not nearly smart enough to master Gargan-Fu, the most deadly MA in the universe.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:30 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gooses
Restricted

Account Restricted

what are the nerve strikes gargan used show me that shit on panel

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Mshinu
Yup. Spidey is not nearly smart enough to master Gargan-Fu, the most deadly MA in the universe.

thumb up

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:34 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

*facepalm*

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:34 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Warlord
*facepalm*

Hater.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:37 PM
BlackZero30x
Jack

well first of all i do not believe that spider-man would get cut up that easy and next under these circumstances yes he Pete dies pretty badly.

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:38 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hater.

Gargan strike ftw... wink

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:39 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

what are the nerve strikes gargan used show me that shit on panel
(please log in to view the image)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:41 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Warlord
Gargan strike ftw... wink

If Peter REALLY knew ANY of Gargan's moves, he'd wtf pwn Wolverine.

Too bad he's too dumb.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:42 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

it takes a MA expert to master this stuff...I doubt the likes of Mantis could do it

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:45 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

That's Cap, not Gargan the Great.

You realize GtG would kill Steve without breaking a sweat?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:45 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

That's Cap, not Gargan the Great.

You realize GtG would kill Steve without breaking a sweat?
Cap learned them from Gargan and showed the moves Spidey, otherwise the flood of antimatter that would be set free from Spideys class 10 strength would collaps the universe.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:49 PM
gooses
Restricted

Account Restricted

what feats does gargan has to put him as a good fighter? he is a loser for all that i know he only managed to humiliate colossus

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:51 PM
Starscream M

If Peter REALLY knew ANY of Gargan's moves, he'd wtf pwn Wolverine.

Too bad he's too dumb.
parker's way smarter than logan

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:53 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Cap learned them from Gargan and showed the moves Spidey, otherwise the flood of antimatter that would be set free from Spideys class 10 strength would collaps the universe.

OK, he showed them to Parker, but he couldn't replicate any (no shame, even Taskmaster couldn't do that).

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 01:55 PM