KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Question & Answer: Street Level

Question & Answer: Street Level
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Question & Answer: Street Level

Team
*Captain America (Steve Rogers)
*Black Panther (T'Challa; prior to upgrades)
*Batman (Bruce Wayne)
*Daredevil
*Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)

These guys get all of their best reasonable gear: Batman has his various assortment of gases, batarangs, sonics, etc. Black Panther has his Vibranium suit, energy daggers, vibranium claws, etc. Green Arrow has trick arrows such as cryo-genic, sonic, cable, net, etc. None of that boxing glove type stuff. He also has an ample amount of steel-tipped regular arrows. Daredevil's billy clubs are adamantium and Cap gets his Vibranium-Steel shield.

Everyone is prepared and willing to use deadly force if necessary. Everyone also has submitted to follow Captain America's orders in the team scenarios.

Questions & Answer
1.Who is the most deadly of the five superheroes here? Who would you leats want to face in combat?
2.Who would you assign to be your personal bodyguard if several attempts were made on your life by various terrorist organizations?
3.How many Hand Ninja can the team kill?
4.How many S.H.I.E.L.D. "cape killer" agents can the team kill?
5.How many Spartans(300) can the team kill?
6.How many T-800 model terminators can the team destroy?
7.How many Xenomorphs can the team kill?
8.Doom is informed that the group has sucessfully broken into his castle? Does he shit his pants?
9.Can the group sucessfully conduct a hostile takeover of a S.H.I.E.L.D. hellicarrier? It is under command by Maria Hill. No outside contact for the group or S.H.I.E.L.D. The team is allowed 30 minutes of prep to strategize and coordinate a plan only, they have detailed maps of the place. No going to Fury, Batcave, Watchtower, or Wakanda. There are no superhumans on the hellicarrier, only S.H.I.E.L.D. personnel.

All group fights with an unspecified setting take place in a dark underground sewer.

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jun 9th, 2010 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 12:56 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

1 - I think Batman…
2 - direct assault - Cap (hence, the shield)… resources - Batman or T'Challa…
3-7 - I don't know…
8 - laughing
9 - very tough, but yes…

* all these, just my two cents...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 05:43 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

1. Batman - it's been stated several times that he can kill someone a thousand different ways; dunno about you, but I'm not interested in finding out what any of them are.

2. Daredevil - There were some really good arguments made for him in the other thread.

3. Given that this takes place in a dark place and Daredevil is on the team... all of them! However many Hand Ninja are in existence is how many they can kill.

4. Don't remember if they can see in the dark wearing those suits. Daredevil's advantage but Batman's gas wouldn't work so I'd say it depends on whether or not Batman can shut the suit down. If he can't, I'd say they kill 25 or so before they get tranqued.

5. All of them. Seriously, this is in a dark place and Batman has all his gadgets, Daredevil has his batons and Cap has his shield... all 300 are getting raped. Come to think of it, Batman and Ollie take this one alone 'cause they'll just gas 'em.

6. T800's actually have the advantage with the low lighting. Uh, Daredevil can wreck a few and Cap can easily decapitate them by throwing his shield but the darkness is a problem. Batman and T'challa have night vision... they kill maybe 5-10 before getting overwhelmed.

7. Damn, those bastards are quick, strong and they definitely have the advantage in this setting. I honestly dont see how they kill any by conventional means. Batman and Ollie can probably blow up a few so i say 3, 5 at the most.

8. I don't think so. Probably depends on whether or not he knows who Batman is. Panther and Cap together may give him some worry but not to the point where he's terrified.

9. Yes. And quite easily. Batman could possibly solo this.

the ones where you asked how many the group could kill, you didn't specify if the enemy would come in droves or one by one so i assumed the enemy would be in large numbers.

Last edited by marwash22 on Jun 9th, 2010 at 08:24 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 08:22 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Deadliest is probably GA followed by BP.

Green Arrow shoots *sharp things*, and is actually willing to kill. BP has claws, and I think isn't totally against the idea either.

I'd probably want to fight Batman the least since he makes it hurt, but with him and Capt, you don't have to worry about getting killed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:35 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

1: For all the cool gadgets and abilities here, the simple steel tipped arrows from a bloodlusted Ollie`s bow are the most deadly.

I`d not want to face Black Panther, I can`t hurt him and he got some nasty knives & claws.

2: Daredevil because of his senses, tho Cap and Bats might be better in some scenarios.

3-7: Depends on the setting, generally a lot.

8: Doom doesn`t crap his pants unless Luke Cage is with them.

9: They ace it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 10:10 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
Deadliest is probably GA.
Originally posted by Mshinu
1: For all the cool gadgets and abilities here, the simple steel tipped arrows from a bloodlusted Ollie`s bow are the most deadly.
Great to see Arrow getting praise.
Originally posted by Mshinu
3-7: Depends on the setting, generally a lot.
Dark sewer: Think Blade II. wink

Originally posted by marwash22
4. Don't remember if they can see in the dark wearing those suits. Daredevil's advantage but Batman's gas wouldn't work so I'd say it depends on whether or not Batman can shut the suit down. If he can't, I'd say they kill 25 or so before they get tranqued.
25? Isn't that a little low? Cap, by himself, trashed atleast 20 "cape killers" plus Hill, her two officers, all in a few seconds. When he jumps out it's clear ALL of them are disoriented. He could have killed them all right there. Daredevil is equal to Cap here with his weapons, Panther is bulletproof, Batman is pretty much equal to Cap with better weaponry, and Arrow is a ****ing deadshot with his stuff. I say they kill alot more than 25. I wouldn't be suprised to see everyone BUT maybe Arrow soloing 25 each by themselves.

Now, as for the Doom situation. I think Doom is quite, I don't want to say "afraid" but you get the picture, of Black Panther alone. His intellect rivals that of Doom at times. Throw in Cap, Daredevil, and these two unknowns who deserve every right to be here with these other three. erm As KMC'ers, we all know it is our duty to worship Doom as the god he is, but dude, I can see him screaming "WHAT!?" upon learning of their arrival. Especially since he hasn't prepared for them.

Now, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Hellicarrier gig: Batman, Panther, and Daredevil are masters of stealth and reconnaissance in their own right. These guys have snuck up on superhumans with ease. Cap KNOWS the layout of the place having been there countless times. Panther would likely access the places layout on the run via his Kimoyo Card, and Daredevil senses everything around him. Only guy who MIGHT have problems is Arrow. Hell, if the agents learn that Cap, Panther, and 3 other random supers are hijacking the place I'm guessing they'll shit in there pants. Especially after how Cap, alone, wrecked their shit in Civil War #1.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 06:07 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I made the number so low 'cause you made the fight take place in a dark sewer and you still haven't specified whether or not the enemy comes in droves or one at a time. How many are there at once? For instance, if there are 100 of these things surrounding the team, killing 25 is logical before they all get put to sleep.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 09:03 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote