KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Batman assasination

Wolverine vs Batman assasination
Started by: Deadline

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

Wolverine vs Batman assasination

Wolverine has to kill Batman in Gotham. Wolverine has 1 years prep and:

1. EOTS upgrades. Cloaking and teleporter
2 Henry Russo as technician and Black Widow to help in tactics
3 A shield Helicarrier full of stuff and 20 SHIELD Agents

Nobody can physically assist in assasination attempt. They can help to build equipment, make tactics, hack into stuff etc. Last day of the year Batman knows somebody is going to attempt to kill him but has no idea who.

Can Wolverine do it?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:21 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

so batman can prep against assasination too?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:27 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Wolverine doesn't need prep to kill Batman in this forum..but if it's in comic..Wolverine would need the help of abstract being..

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:34 PM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

During that year Logan infiltrates the JLA and stabs Batman in while he is in the locker room done!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:34 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Warlord
so batman can prep against assasination too?

Yeah he can but he doesn't know who it is (yet).

Originally posted by Slaanesh
Wolverine doesn't need prep to kill Batman in this forum..but if it's in comic..Wolverine would need the help of abstract being..

Bane didn't need an abstract being.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:39 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

well since Bruce doesn't know who is coming after him I suppose he could take measures against at least Superman level beings...I can't see how Logan can do it

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:44 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

Originally posted by Deadline

Bane didn't need an abstract being.
Ooh Z Snap lol

anyways i think it would give wolverine a huge increase in chance but since batman knows someone is coming to assassinate him he's going to have huge counter measures for every enemy he has ever faced....

so at the very least i feel logan could get into the same room as batman but not get the kill

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:44 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

well since Bruce doesn't know who is coming after him I suppose he could take measures against at least Superman level beings...I can't see how Logan can do it

I think he knew that somebody was ****ing with him when Bane was trying to take him down. He didn't prep for Superman then.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:46 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

did he even pre at all?
also there is no PIS here and we assume he preps to the best of his abilities...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 12:53 PM
Deadline

did he even pre at all?

Well he asked Nightwing and Robin to help out.

also there is no PIS here and we assume he preps to the best of his abilities...

What PIS? Theres CIS as well. Unless hes facing somebody like Superman he aint breaking out the krptonite.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:00 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

meh...if he knows that a superpowered being is out to get him I don't see why he can't take measures against any possible threat in a forum set up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:03 PM
Deadline

meh...if he knows that a superpowered being is out to get him I don't see why he can't take measures against any possible threat in a forum set up

I guess so but when I said he had no idea I kinda thought a street-levelish meta threat but not Superman erm

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:06 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

ok then...just for the thread let us limmit to street level prep (lol).

Wolvie has a good chance then if he gets the enhancements you mention in the OP

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:10 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

According to wikipedia cause I have no scans at hand

Security measures

The Batcave is rigged with the most sophisticated security system in the world in order to prevent all measure of infiltration. The security measures include motion sensors, silent alarms, steel and lead mechanical doors which could lock a person in or out, and a security mode which is specifically designed to stop if not eliminate all Justice League members in the event that any of them go rogue.

If that's really the case I don'T see Wolverine getting in.

EDIT: With help there's a chance though and if Bats is not only sitting in his cave.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:13 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Is the batcave teleport proof?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:42 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Oh guys I forget to mention that Batman can ask the Batfamily for help even in h2h. Henry can also act like he does with Pun ie eyes and ears. Also Henry's satelliate has an incinerator beam....

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 01:59 PM
SamZED

And has magic barriers too...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:00 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Henry can hack the batcave,

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:00 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Wolvie just needs to email Bats a picture of Robin giving Superman a bj and Bruce will be out of the cave in no time wink

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:06 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

eeeeewwwww.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2010 02:09 PM