KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punch through Hulk's head...

Punch through Hulk's head...
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Punch through Hulk's head...

We've seen a few characters punch through someone's head over the years (Black Adam comes to mind). If executed correctly the technique can be devastating.

Now we all know that Hulk has a pretty good healing factor. But he doesn't have an adamantium skull like Wolverine's or invulnerability like Juggernaut's. So what would happen if someone succeeded in doing the punch right through his head and out the other side? Would the HF heal him right up good as new? Heal him up but with brain damage and/or memory/personality loss? Or would such an attack outright kill him?

And in your opinion which characters have the strength to actually pull off this attack on Hulk?

For the benefit of the topic - durability test, not a fight - we will assume that the Hulk is standing there and taking the hit, and that he is at average savage Hulk sort of levels, not at calm base level.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 01:08 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

He'd heal eventually. As for who can do it... Um... Black Adam?big grin

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 01:15 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you puch through his head it would heal around your arm before you can even move back, thats how fast his healing factor is, someone punched through his stomach and it healed around there fist

I have returned

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 01:27 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

I think decapitation is a way to kill the hulk

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 01:46 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

honestly no body would be able to punch the hulk's head off

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 05:26 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Black Adam punches through his head, rips out of the "healed" wound, and repeats until something gives.....

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:41 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if you puch through his head it would heal around your arm before you can even move back, thats how fast his healing factor is, someone punched through his stomach and it healed around there fist
i only recall hulk holding his intestines in while it healed otherwise his stomach and insides would have fallen out.. his fingers were still inside his stomach when it finally healed and he had to pull them out cause it hurt

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:46 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What'd happen if a character (say J'onn) used intangibility to phase his fist into Hulk's brain, then rematerialized it?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Galan007
What'd happen if a character (say J'onn) used intangibility to phase his fist into Hulk's brain, then rematerialized it?
Nothing. He's the freakin' Hulk.

jk, I don't know. confused

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:49 PM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

His hand would fall off?

Always wondered about that. I feel that when someone "phases" inside someone the phaser should get hurt, not the other guy. Dunno.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:51 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

vision tried that and he got fu(k'd up.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:51 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ That's Vision, though. He's an even bigger pussy than J'onn.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

hulk should die or get ko'ed/brain damage..

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 06:58 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Bricks are really powerful in comics smile

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 07:03 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I think it would kill him.I mean when hulks neck was broken he was beaten.SO I imagine breaking his god brain would beat him.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 07:06 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Superboy Prime!

Superboy Prime= Headless Hulk.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 07:16 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I think it would kill him.I mean when hulks neck was broken he was beaten.SO I imagine breaking his god brain would beat him.

That was Professor Hulk to be fair.

The Gamma Corps weakened Green Scar with specific attacks keeping him off balance and used a virus that reverted him to previous power levels. He became the Gray Hulk. Then their strongest member broke his neck. He reverted back to his power levels and healed in moments when one of their members started to kill him when he was down.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 09:20 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
That was Professor Hulk to be fair.

The Gamma Corps weakened Green Scar with specific attacks keeping him off balance and used a virus that reverted him to previous power levels. He became the Gray Hulk. Then their strongest member broke his neck. He reverted back to his power levels and healed in moments when one of their members started to kill him when he was down.
Thats not what happened.Yes they weakened him.But his neck was broke.The general said he would never walk again.The only reason he healed was that one of the members of the gamma squad popped his head back into place where it should be.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 09:59 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thats not what happened.Yes they weakened him.But his neck was broke.The general said he would never walk again.The only reason he healed was that one of the members of the gamma squad popped his head back into place where it should be.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened. Exactly. They used attacks to keep him off balance while a virus which was meant to downgrade him was doing it's job. Once he reverted to his Gray Hulk levels, their strongest member broke his neck. So what? People have been underestimating the Hulk for years.

When was that ever mentioned or shown? The woman was choking the Hulk. The Hulk apparently got angry which caused him to get better and healed in moments.

A broken neck won't slow down a higher end Hulk.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:07 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure that's exactly what happened. Exactly. They used attacks to keep him off balance while a virus which was meant to downgrade him was doing it's job. Once he reverted to his Gray Hulk levels, their strongest member broke his neck. So what? People have been underestimating the Hulk for years.

When was that ever mentioned or shown? The woman was choking the Hulk. The Hulk apparently got angry which caused him to get better and healed in moments.

A broken neck won't slow down a higher end Hulk.
The humanoids that prodigy created reverted him to regular hulk levels.Then all members of the gamma force weakened his neck then gray broke it.

No she popped his head back into place.Hulk couldn't move so he couldn't turn his head around himself.Re-read the comic.

It did.WWH was reverted back to reg hulk levels but it did stop him.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2010 10:11 PM