KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You Vs Lex Luthor

You Vs Lex Luthor
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

You Vs Lex Luthor

Ok ladies and gents!!!!

It's that time again.

IT'S YOU VS COMIC BOOK CHARACTER!!!

Here is the situation.
==================================

You are waiting in line at your favorite restaurant to get seated.
The line is running "OUTSIDE" of the building.

You are starving and just can't wait to eat at your favorite place.

Well, the line has moved and you are up next to get seated.

Well here comes Lex Luthor strolling in.

He sees the line and decides to CUT right in front of you.
He turns and looks at you and says

"HEY, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM, I AM GOING TO BE WAITED ON NEXT!!!"

He gets even more aggressive and SLAPS you in the face to get his point across.

He than says, "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING MANAGEMENT HERE!!! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY IF YOU DO!!!"
==================================

So what do you do?

Do you leave and just walk away?
Do you smack him back and show him who is boss?
Do you call management anyways when he told you not to?

Remember, than is between you and him.
You can't call Superman or anything like that LOL.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 04:33 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Can he later call in Deathstroke to kill me or Metallo to level my house?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 04:53 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthSpawn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Can he later call in Deathstroke to kill me or Metallo to level my house?

If you disobey him, he can do anything that's in his capability.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 04:55 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

I break his neck.

Hey I might go to jail but I`ve just saved countless lives in the future and proven I`ve got more balls than Supes and his friends combined stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:04 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I'll tear the comic apart

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I'd con Lex into thinking I've got something worth his while, and he'll pay for my meal and everything. One Dine 'n Dash later, and the cueball won't know what hit him.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:09 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

i shoot him in his bald head......problem solved....i may go to jail but at least i finally did what superman could not....

I permanently stopped Luther .......

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:17 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't do shit. I bet Lex is a potent hand to hand combatant.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:17 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Pullout my folding knife and slide it between his c4 and c5 vertebrae and twist.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 05:32 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Uriel005
Pullout my folding knife and slide it between his c4 and c5 vertebrae and twist.
This is more likely to work than the gun, as his suit has a built in shield to high velocity objects, like an angry kryptonian. The problem lies in that Lex won't often go out in public like that without goons. And he also wouldn't cut in front of you in line that, he'd simply walk past everyone and no one would say shit.
Also, the public in comics doesn't know Lex is the conniving murderer that readers do, in their mind he's a damn hero and a glorious reminder of the American dream and former president of the US, that created the synnergystic alliances that saved the whole universe in OWAW.

Also.

Vote for Lex.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Aug 25th, 2010 at 06:25 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:20 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I'm pretty sure in recent years Lex has started to get in shape and adheres to an exercise regimen created by a few Amazons. He's not Peak Human or anything close to that but he is athletic and as seen in Salvation Run he can go against the Joker in h/h.

So yeah, I'm not going to try to fight him.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:24 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure in recent years Lex has started to get in shape and adheres to an exercise regimen created by a few Amazons. He's not Peak Human or anything close to that but he is athletic and as seen in Salvation Run he can go against the Joker in h/h.

So yeah, I'm not going to try to fight him.
In one issue way back he was going to toe to toe with Mercy and Hope at the same time for training, iirc.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 06:29 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Knowing me I'd shove luthor not realizing who he is...
And get my ass beat down.. At best I connect with one jab before I end up a bloody puddle on the ground...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 08:00 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

I'm not sure why he'd get agressive after cutting in line. After he did that I'd probably ignore it. So long as I got my food I wouldn't care. And I doubt he'd care enough about a nobody like me to escalate things when I would have just let him.

Spent 24 hours in a chicago greyhound bus station. I'm a very patient person.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:12 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I'm 13.I call the cops and lex goes to jail for child abuse shifty

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:41 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm not sure why he'd get agressive after cutting in line. After he did that I'd probably ignore it. So long as I got my food I wouldn't care. And I doubt he'd care enough about a nobody like me to escalate things when I would have just let him.

Spent 24 hours in a chicago greyhound bus station. I'm a very patient person.

Yeah, nothing about the scenario fits with Lex's personality. I can also guarantee you I'd never be able to afford to eat at a restaurant that Luthor frequents, he has high taste.
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'm 13.I call the cops and lex goes to jail for child abuse shifty

Lex might spend a few hours in police custody before being released and cleared of all charges and given an official apology by the mayor of the city for the inconvinience.

Calling the police never works for guys like Luthor.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2010 10:43 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SouthSpawn

Yeah, nothing about the scenario fits with Lex's personality. I can also guarantee you I'd never be able to afford to eat at a restaurant that Luthor frequents, he has high taste.

Lex might spend a few hours in police custody before being released and cleared of all charges and given an official apology by the mayor of the city for the inconvinience.

Calling the police never works for guys like Luthor.

This is pretty much a "What If" situation.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 01:48 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

me

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 01:50 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Pretty much. What you do in this scenario is back off, wipe off the spit, then call Lexcorp later and report an impersonator.

If you want to be really vindictive, that is. Lex'll do far worse than I ever would.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 01:54 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure..I'd probably recognize him and then insist that I can't let him absorb that nourishing food into his body to achieve his perfect form of optimum efficiency, but I realize there is no way I can pay for a way into this restaurant and wait outside. I see him emerge hours later just to notice he's far stronger with a full stomach, I rush from behind him knowing it's now or never and wrap my arms around him from behind, surprised by this he gasps as I try to detonate the bomb inside me thus saving everyone from his evil ways..just to realize my bomb has been removed just hours before at the doctors office...I am overtaken by sorrow..for I couldn't stop such a fiend....he breaks out of my hold....judo chopping my neck as it severs my head from my body and my head rolls onto the side walk..I then ask a nearby man to throw my head in front of a young boy..he does so...I then tell the boy"I know how you feel, little boy. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings, but it is because you cherish life that you must protect it"...then Lex steps on my head...once and for all finishing me.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2010 04:14 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote