KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman/Wonder Woman vs Firelord/Nova Prime/Terrax/Magneto (at his prime)

Superman/Wonder Woman vs Firelord/Nova Prime/Terrax/Magneto (at his prime)
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Superman/Wonder Woman vs Firelord/Nova Prime/Terrax/Magneto (at his prime)

Can Supes and Wondy win?

Magneto has his force field up.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:17 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

What, four on two against heralds?

Even with the first two being higher in the herald category and very experienced at working together, they lose.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:19 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I was looking at it like this... there is a thread where the majority are voting that Superman could beat Firelord and Terrax and then some people also stated that Superman would stomp Nova and Firelord teamed together and Wonder Woman is Supermans equal.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:40 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Well, I for one disagree with those people. I'd vote Nova and Firelord together over Clark quite solidly.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:46 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cubey

Superman > Wonder Woman, and what feats does Firelord have come close to what Supes has done? He'd get one-shotted without much thought.

I also like how you made a spite out of butthurt. Why the **** are you not banned?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:47 AM
Cubey is currently offline Click here to Send Cubey a Private Message Find more posts by Cubey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cubey
Superman > Wonder Woman, and what feats does Firelord have come close to what Supes has done? He'd get one-shotted without much thought.

I also like how you made a spite out of butthurt. Why the **** are you not banned?

I told you why its not spite in my eyes.

Firelord has taken on Surfer and Thor and has done quite well against them; hell, he has actually beaten Thor.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:52 AM
dmills
Centurion Prime

Firelord isn't as powerful but he going to be oneshotted. He's actually pretty durable.

http://img108.imagevenue.com/aAfkjf...9797_ryder2.jpg

http://img132.imagevenue.com/aAfkjf...9802_ryder3.jpg

Last edited by dmills on Sep 5th, 2010 at 05:33 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:21 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

team 2 easily..

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:30 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Easily no but at the end they take a majority due to Mags

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:33 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by dmills
Firelord isn't as powerful but he going to be oneshotted. He's actually pretty durable.

http://img108.imagevenue.com/aAfkjf...9797_ryder2.jpg

http://img132.imagevenue.com/aAfkjf...9802_ryder3.jpg
Stupid 15 minute edit shyte.

I meant to say that Firelord isn't going to be oneshotted.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:43 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Links don't work brah

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:45 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

It's an Apache server error, in port 80. or it was just blocked by the admin.

Good fight, I'm going with team 1.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 06:01 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Last edited by dmills on Sep 5th, 2010 at 06:07 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 06:04 AM
tideoftime

Originally posted by carver9
I was looking at it like this... there is a thread where the majority are voting that Superman could beat Firelord and Terrax and then some people also stated that Superman would stomp Nova and Firelord teamed together and Wonder Woman is Supermans equal.

Preface Note: the problem people have in their "equating' one character with another (or not), is that they tend to do it from a simple, one dimensional/linear POV; powersets, vulnerabilities, and comparative attributes make a *huge* difference in a "practical" forum-battle. Wonder Woman is essentially Superman's "equal" only in the context that (again, just generally speaking), she has been indicated by DC for at least a decade now as being almost as strong, relatively as fast, and about as resistant to blunt attacks (he's better, of course) as he is; his broader powers make a *huge* difference, however, when comparing to others in forum battles, just as her weaponry (and more esoteric secondary abilities -- limited Themiscyran magic/rituals; being more resistant to magic than he is, as well as moreso than many characters; having "Truth Vision/Senses", via Athena's blessing; et al), make her more effective than him in certain other battles. As is often the case, too many people on this (and other) forums think in too narrow concepts/terms, and/or in overly simplified Yes/No, Stomp/Easy answers.

With four on two, and Mags at his prime (and ready/shields up), I am thinking Team 2 takes a narrow majority; it certainly isn't the stomp, however, some might think, and SM/WW certainly get wins, especially if they really get their "team-on", as the two of them work very well in tandem together. As stated further up the posts, Mags makes the difference here; without him, Team 1 can take the other 3... Now, of course, the real debate becomes: can they defeat Team 2 if someone *else* is dropped off, but Mags is still there...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 10:51 AM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

I don't know why anyone things Mags is the big difference maker here. He certainly is a powerhouse, but certainly not the saving grace of the team.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:48 PM
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Superman solos

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:51 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Warlord
Superman solos
That you Shokusagi? Or is it Manx?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:07 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Superman easily.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:08 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Originally posted by dmills
That you Shokusagi? Or is it Manx?

It's "shokosugi". I demand respect

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 05:08 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Originally posted by Warlord
It's "shokosugi". I demand respect
YES SIR!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 07:22 PM